Here’s the versatile BCA Electronic Data Capture (EDC), ‘Si Biru’! If you are curious about its physical characteristics, benefits, and how to get it, read on!
A closer look at the BCA EDC
- Dominated by “BCA Blue” color
- Features BCA logo and the “Merchant Solution 1500788” phone number information
- EDC type: GPRS (mobile and desktop) and Fixed Line
- EDC brand: Ingenico and Castles.
How versatile is Si Biru? Let’s find out:
- One EDC machine for all types of cards
- Accepts Visa Card, Master Card, JCB, CUP, BCA Card, and Amex credit cards.
- Accepts BCA debit transactions and debit from other banks.
- Accepts Flazz and Sakuku transactions.
- Accepts Cicilan BCA and Reward BCA transactions at affiliated merchants.
- Accepts Tarik Tunai BCA at affiliated merchants.
- Can be used as an Electronic Cash Register
- Equipped with automatic reconciliation feature between BCA EDC and merchants’ electronic cash registers.
- Benefits: Single Dip/Swipe and Card Data Safety
- Features Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Enables merchants to offer options for foreign card holders to make transactions using their home currency using Visa or Master Card with BCA EDC.
- Accepts 20 main currencies: USD, AUD, EUR, SGD, JPY, MYR, KRW, GBP, HKD, RUB, CHF, NZD, THB, CAD, SAR, TWD, AED, INR, NOK and BRL.
- Free rental fee for new merchants.
- Click here for the BCA’s EDC tutorial
Make Si Biru your business partner. Interested in getting one? Make sure you complete these required documents. Check here, and then:
- Visit your nearest BCA branch; or
- Visit our official website here; or
- Call our Merchant Hotline BCA 1500788.