Update: November 28, 2023
Good news! Starting from Saturday, July 8, 2023, all BCA Weekend Banking services will resume normal operation. BCA customers who require banking services on weekends can visit the nearest BCA branch on Saturday and Sunday from 10.00 – 15.00* (local time). For information on BCA branches that serve weekend banking, please see here.
The weekend banking transactions that BCA customers can perform are as follows:
Teller Transactions (rupiah currency)
- Cash Deposits & Withdrawals
- Transfer Deposits & Withdrawals
- Tax Deposit & Other Types of State Revenues
- BI-FAST Transfer Services
Customer Service Transactions
- Account Opening in Rupiah
- Passbook Replacement
- Rupiah Deposits Placement
- BCA Paspor Card/TabunganKu Card Replacement
- Flazz Card Purchases
- Facility Opening & Revocation
- Data Changes
- Bank Reference Letter Issuance
- Bank Notes Collection
- Problem/Complaint Handling
- Portfolio Report Printing
Thus, we make this announcement for the attention of BCA customers and the wider community. Do not forget to keep implementing health protocols while making transactions at BCA branch office.
For further information about banking services at BCA branches, please contact Halo BCA 1500888 or simply mention us at Twitter @HaloBCA.