Even More Benefits
Get even more benefits for your savings account. Tapres offers higher interest rates while Tapres card provides more convenience thanks to e-Banking BCA.
- Tapres card also serves as an identity card
- Checking account for more personal financial report
- Incredible interest rates
Enjoy the convenience and benefits that Tapres offers.
- Kartu Tapres serves as identification. No need for a bankbook—Tapres card also acts as proof of account ownership to conduct a variety of transactions.
- Checking account provides transaction record that can be delivered to your home or picked up at Bank BCA
- Amazing interest rates. The higher your account balance, the higher the interest rates.
- Connect using e-Banking BCA for easy access to your account anytime, anywhere, and using any channels—from thousands of BCA branches, thousands of ATM BCA, mobile banking m-BCA, Internet banking KlikBCA, or BCA by Phone
- Shop at tens of thousands merchants with Debit BCA or Maestro logo
- Withdraw cash at thousands of ATM BCA, ATM Prima, and Cirrus ATM network all over the world, or get cash back when you shop at thousands of Tunai BCA or Maestro merchants all over the world
- Enjoy local and national commercial transactions at BCA merchant partners through e-Banking BCA, ranging from insurance, Internet, credit card, education, loan, post-paid mobile phone, top up voucher, Reksadana, share, ticket, subscription cable TV, and utilities, such as electricity, gas, or community fees
- Convenience AND security with every transaction. Just like a safe, every transaction is secured and protected and account holders hold the key. BCA transaction protection includes Paspor card, PIN pad, ATM BCA PIN, m-BCA PIN, KlikBCA user ID and password, as well as KeyBCA.
What You Need to Know
For SMS notifications, per 1 April 2016 shall apply as follows:.
- Provider: Telkomsel, XL, Indosat, Three and Smartfren.
- Fees for Rupiah accounts is IDR 500/transaction.
- Fees for SGD accounts is SGD 0.05/transaction and USD account is USD 0.05/transaction.
- SMS charges for Telkomsel, XL, Indosat, Three and Smartfren are using the account debit system.
Tapres account transaction limit and monthly administration fee are as follows:
|Minimum initial deposit
|Average monthly account balance
|Monthly administration fee
|Added administration fee for low account balance
* Updated in January 2016
For more information on fees and limits, click here.
To protect your banking activities, please make a note of the following information:
- Interest rate fluctuations are adjusted according to market development
- Please make sure to protect your Tahapan Gold BCA card and PIN confidentiality