If you are a myBCA user, don’t forget to activate the Paylater feature. This feature can be a solution for emergency and offers many other benefits. Before you use BCA Paylater, you should first look at this article to ensure that you use the feature wisely.
What should Paylater be used for?
While you may have a substantial loan limit, you should use it wisely. Here are some examples of wise use of BCA Paylater.
- For emergency situations that must be handled on the spot. For example, if your car battery suddenly breaks down, your roof leaks and you don’t have a reserve fund.
- Any non-consumptive needs (e.g. buy replacement prescription lenses) but payday is yet to come.
- A necessary purchase that cannot be paid all at once and the solution is to pay in installments. For example, buying a laptop in 12 installments because your old laptop broke.
Wise tips to ease the payment method
You need to be wise in managing your paylater bill to avoid being saddled with the bills later. It’s good to check out some smart tips below.
- Take advantage of the 1, 3, 6, or 12 month installment period (tenor) according to your financial capabilities. There are applicableinterest rates and they vary according to the tenor chosen.
- Take advantage of the ongoing promotions, such as special 0% interest promotions. Check the promo period so you don’t miss out on any of them.
- Have a sufficient balance in your account before the automated payment date to avoid late interest/fees when debited.
- If you want to make an early repayment for installments, be sure to have more funds as you will incur a fee of a predetermined amount.
Those are some tips for using the Paylater feature on myBCA to help you be wiser when using it, making Paylater BCA a payment solution where there is an urgent need.