Technology in the banking industry has become more sophisticated, including in payments. Now, you no longer need cash to make payments for your needs because all can be done via a mobile banking app.
Previously, we need to prepare cash to make payments and also keep the change. Now, with only a smartphone, you can make payments conveniently at your fingertips using the QR code.
This payment system was created by Bank Indonesia as a standard for non-cash payments such as electronic money and other digital transactions using the QRIS (Quick Response Code Indonesian Standard). Simply scan the QR code through mobile banking such as myBCA to finalize your transactions.
With this method, you can make payments using the BCA QRIS feature at all merchants, not only when shopping at a store or supermarket, but also when you have to pay for a taxi.
There are many advantages to enjoy when using the QRIS feature on myBCA, namely:
- Speeds up the payment process, no cash required and no need to keep the change.
- More convenient and efficient because you can simply use a smartphone and scan the QR code.
- Safer transactions as it is done cashless.
- Transactions using the BCA QRIS feature can be used directly without having to top up the balance, because it is automatically deducted from the fund source account.
Tutorial for QRIS Payment via myBCA
Through the myBCA application, you can make QRIS payments with ease. The steps are as follows:
- Open the myBCA app, enter your ‘BCA ID & Password’ or use the ‘Enter with Biometric’ feature
- Click the ‘QR’ icon in the bottom center
- Scan the QR code provided by merchants
- Select the fund source account and enter/make sure the amount payable
- Make sure that the name of the merchant and the transaction amount are correct. After that select ‘Lanjut’
- QR Payment has been successful
Easy, isn’t it? No more reason to bring your wallet, because you can make any payments using the QRIS feature on myBCA.
Share this useful information with your friends, GoodFriends~