Hey guys! In this digitalized era, almost everyone has e-wallet (Sakuku, OVO, GoPay, DANA, LinkAja, ShopeePay, etc) apps in their smartphone. You may have been experiencing:
- Short e-wallet balances when about to pay and you are in a rush at the same time.
- Your partner or kids suddenly call you to top up their e-wallet balance.
Do not panic! As long as you have BCA mobile on your phone, everything is simple!
Open your BCA mobile now. Click the “m-Transfer” feature. See the following menus:
- Transfer Antar Rekening;
- Transfer Antar Bank;
- Transfer BCA Virtual Account;
- Transfer Sakuku.
If your Sakuku balance is short, choose the “Transfer Sakuku” menu, then it is done!
If you top up balances for OVO, GoPay, DANA, LinkAja, ShopeePay, and many others, just choose the “Transfer Virtual Account” menu.
- Click “m-Transfer” feature, and choose “BCA Virtual Account”
- Enter the e-wallet’s company code followed by the phone number.
Here are the list of e-wallet’s company code:
e-Wallet Company Code OVO 39358 GoPay 70001 DANA 3901 LinkAja 09110 ShopeePay 122
- Enter the top up amount and PIN
- Hooray! The top up is successful!
By the way, specifically for GoPay and DANA, you can also top up the balance directly in the Gojek/DANA app via OneKlik. Check out how:
For more information, call HaloBCA at 1500888 or mention @HaloBCA on Twitter.