Did you fail to register for BCA mobile? Well, if your smartphone uses a dual SIM card, try these 6 (six) steps!
- Make sure the SIM card number you want to register for BCA mobile is in slot 1/SIM 1, because the default SMS and calls are on SIM 1.
- For prepaid SIM card users, make sure the SIM card number has credit available and that the phone settings allow premium SMS. Premium SMS has a certain tariff according to the provider used (generally used for financial transactions).
- For postpaid SIM card users, make sure the SIM Card number is using a package that allows sending premium SMS.
- Make sure the smartphone specifications are in accordance with the requirements of BCA mobile (see table)
- Make sure you have a good internet connection.
- Check the verification message you sent to 89888 in the SMS menu, make sure the registered mobile number of BCA mobile is the one sent the SMS and the status is delivered.
Register now to use your BCA mobile!