*Update : 4 April 2023
If you are used to foreign exchange transactions, you should check this out.
Introducing e-Rate BCA, a solution for those who frequently transact using foreign exchange. BCA e-Rate is a special rate that can be enjoyed by BCA e-Banking users (KlikBCA Bisnis, KlikBCA, BCA mobile, and ATM) when making transfer transactions.
What are the benefits?
4 (Four) Benefits of Using BCA e-rate :
- Transactions with e-Rate electronic channels can give you better exchange rates than the counter rates at the teller.
- It can be quite inconvenient when you have to go to a branch to make foreign exchange transactions using physical money. With e-rate, you no longer need to do it.
- BCA e-Rate serves transactions in 14 currencies: USD, SGD, HKD, CHF, GBP, AUD, JPY, DKK, CAD, EUR, SAR, NZD, CNY, SEK (specifically for KlikBCA Bisnis - KBB). For KlikBCA, ATM, m-BCA and BCA by Phone (BBP) : USD and SGD.
- Electronic e-rate transactions are safer and occur in real time. With a real-time system, we can follow the development of the 14 foreign currencies during transaction hours.
BCA e-Rate Information is Accessible via:
- myBCA (at Kur Mata Uang widget)
- BCA mobile (m-info – Info Kurs USD & SGD)
- VIRA (chat with Bank BCA – type “kurs”)
- BCA Website (www.bca.co.id and www.klikbca.com)
- BCA ATM/ATM Star
- KlikBCA (Info kurs)
- KlikBCA Bisnis (Info kurs – 14 currencies)
BCA e-Rate Transactions can be Performed via:
- BCA mobile (Transfer ke Rekening BCA Dollar)
- KlikBCA (Transfer ke Rekening BCA Dollar)
- KlikBCA Bisnis (Transfer dan Outward Remittance)
- BCA By Phone
- BCA ATM/ATM Star, and Cirrus/Master Card network (Tambahan Margin)
- EDC NETS - Singapore
Foreign exchange transactions with e-rate are now simple, easy and profitable, everything can happen in your hands.