Some customers admit to having transferred money to the wrong accounts. Perhaps, you are one of them. To avoid transferring money to the wrong account when using myBCA, BCA mobile, and KlikBCA, you should follow these steps.
Prevention to Avoid Incorrect Funds Transfer
- Know the full name of the fund recipient
- Always double-check if the beneficiary’s name matches the one listed on myBCA, BCA mobile, or KlikBCA
- Check the beneficiary’s account number displayed whether it is correct or not
- Delete account numbers you no longer need
How to Delete Transfer Lists
You can also delete your purchase list and payment list in the m-Admin menu on BCA mobile and the Administrasi menu on KlikBCA
- BCA is not responsible for any funds you have already transferred to a certain account number.
- BCA cannot revoke the funds that you have transferred to a certain account number.
- Funds that you transferred erroneously can only be returned if there is a goodwill from the fund recipient.
Make it a habit to double-check whether the account number, recipient name, and transfer amount every time you want to transfer money. Contact Halo BCA at 1500888 for further inquiries regarding your banking transactions.