31 Aug 2022 | News & Features

BCA Together with Bahana TCW Launch BGDL

Lately, the economic situation continues to be the hot topic of discussion because of the many events that have occurred. Starting from the increase in global inflation, the issue of recession, rising interest rates, the energy crisis in Europe and the impact of the conflict between Russia & Ukraine. These various things causes fluctuations in the price of investment products. Not all investors can accept this volatile risk, considering different needs and risk profiles. Nevertheless, investment is still important and crucial for more mature preparation for the future.

Seeing the need for investment in very conservative products, either as a main investment or as an option to diversify liquid products and emergency funds, BCA together with PT. Bahana TCW Investment Management (Bahana TCW) adds a variety of investment product solutions, by launching the new Bahana Gebyar Dana Likuid (BGDL) Mutual Fund for customers, in which this product is an exclusive Mutual Fund that can only be purchased through BCA.

BGDL is a Money Market Mutual Fund that has strict and measurable screening criteria and is specially developed in a tailor-made manner following the characteristics and needs of BCA customers’. This mutual fund has an ideal composition of 60% in corporate and government bonds with a tenor of under one year, while the remaining 40% is invested in time deposits. This product prioritizes measurable risk management without compromising the potential for optimal returns for investors in BCA. So BGDL can be an option for investors with very conservative risk profiles also for investors who wants to diversify their portfolios.

Investments through BGDL can be made starting from IDR100,000 through the Welma BCA application and at BCA Branches that serve investment transactions. Especially for those of you who have never invested in mutual funds at BCA, you can register your investor identity or known as SID (Single Investor Identification) directly at Welma. Enjoy cashback of up to IDR 10 million, with the minimum subscription of IDR 1 billion for this product (more info: bca.id/promobgdl).

Let’s download Welma on the Google Play Store or App Store and start investing so that your future preparation will be better planned! For more information, please contact Halo BCA (1500 888) with extension 4 for investment product services.