A mobile phone number is more than just a means of communication. For every banking customer, an active mobile phone number becomes indispensable for transactions. For example, when making transactions using BCA e-banking facilities, such as myBCA. Customers must ensure that their mobile phone number has been financially activated to access various financial features on myBCA. If not, customers must first financially activate their mobile phone number to allow for a smooth transaction.
The good news is, to further facilitate this process, the financial activation of the BCA e-banking mobile phone number can now be done via Halo BCA. So, what are the requirements for financial activation of BCA e-banking mobile phone numbers via Halo BCA?
- First,the Customer has registered the phone number for e-banking through BCA branch offices/ATMs
- Second,the Customer prepares and is willing to send the complete documents for the financial activation of the BCA e-banking mobile phone number via email to Halo BCA, which include:
- A photo of the applicant’s identity document (e-KTP for Indonesian citizens, Passport and KITAS/KITAP for foreign nationals)
- A selfie of the Customer with the physical identity document belonging to the applicant
- A statement letter on financial activation of e-banking mobile phone number signed by the Customer
Once all requirements are met, customers can directly contact Halo BCA by phone at 1500 888 or through the Halo BCA mobile application to activate their e-Banking mobile phone number. Easy, isn’t it?
This activation makes it easier for customers who may not be able to visit a BCA branch due to busy schedules or other reasons. This is because the mobile phone number activation process can now be done through Halo BCA anytime and anywhere.
For more information about the financial activation of BCA e-banking mobile phone numbers and other BCA financial services, please contact Halo BCA 1500 888 or the haloBCA application.