Recent technological development that is being introduced today is an application or platform for businesses that allows for easier financial management, payment tools application, and real-time business transaction monitoring.
The good news is that BCA now has a Merchant BCA app to support all of these things. BCA merchants, who already have a BCA EDC or QRIS, can now enjoy various features of the BCA Merchant app for easier business management to make their business runs smoothly.
Some of the key features of the Merchant BCA app include:
- “Dashboard” to monitor transactions from EDC, QRIS, and stores in real time
- “Transaction Report” to manage business finances which can be downloaded and sent to your email
- “Merchant Care” to assist and provide any information about EDC BCA 24/7.
The, how to register for the BCA Merchant app? Look at the steps below.
- Download the BCA Merchant app via Play Store
- Open the Merchant BCA app and click Register
- Select ‘Sudah’*
- Input your Merchant ID (MID) correctly
- Input the OTP sent by BCA to the registered phone number
- Input an active email address as User ID
- Create new password and confirm
- Input new password to register
- Merchant BCA app registration is successful
Isn’t it practical? Wait no more. Download and register for Merchant BCA app now to grow your business.
Don’t forget to share this information with your business partners, Goodfriends.
For full information about BCA Merchant, read HERE.
*Currently, the Merchant BCA app is only available for merchants who have received an email invitation from BCA.