How to report your taxes when you #StayAtHome? Actually, you can do it from home with #BankingFromHome.
As a good citizen, you must voluntarily report your wealth and tax cuts paid during 2019 via https://djponline.pajak.go.id/.
If you are a private company employee, prepare the following 5 (five) documents before submitting your Annual Tax Return (SPT) Online via e-Filing:
- Indonesian ID card/e-ID card/Passport and Family Card
- Personal Tax Identification Number (NPWP) as proof you are a taxpayer
- Electronic Filing Identification Number (EFIN). If you have not obtained the EFIN, request using this form.
- Withholding tax slip
- Employees withholding tax slip is distinguished into two forms, namely, form 1721 A1 (for private employees) and form 1721 A2 (for civil servants). How to get a withholding tax slip? Your HR Department should give it to you.
- Income tax deduction of shares you own. For your shares in BCA Sekuritas, call BCA Sekuritas at 1500888.
- Income list on the SPT
- Assets list, as of 31 December 2019:
- If you have gold and diamonds, write the value.
- Your total cash amount in Rupiah and Foreign Exchanges.
- Your total savings in 2019. For getting your Tabungan BCA savings total e-statement via KlikBCA, learn how.
- Have a house or car installment using BCA? Call Halo Kredit Konsumer, HaloBCA at 1500888 for any outstanding payment information on mortgage loans (KPR) and KKB BCA Finance.
- How much are your shares in BCA Sekuritas last year? Call HaloBCA at 1500888 for information.
Prepare those important documents before sending your report viae-Filing.
#BankingFromHome while you #StayAtHome. Pay taxes for a stronger nation.