- myBCA means a facility for conducting banking transactions on the Customer’s accounts at PT Bank Central Asia Tbk (“BCA”) and for obtaining information on the products and/or services provided by BCA and other parties who cooperate with BCA via browsers and/or mobile applications which can be downloaded from the official distribution media of applications/software owned by the mobile operating system found on the customer’s gadget as designated by BCA.
- Mobile version of myBCA means the version of myBCA which can be accessed through a mobile application.
- Web version of myBCA means the version of myBCA which can be accessed through the URL https://mybca.bca.co.id on a web browser.
- BCA ID means a username created by the customer consisting of 6 to 21 digit numbers, letters or a combination of both, which can be used to access the BCA e-Channel facilities determined by BCA.
- BCA ID password means a personal password that must be created and entered by BCA ID users to be able to use the BCA ID.
- PIN (Personal Identification Number) means a 6-digit personal identification number for use by the Customers to conduct any financial transactions via the mobile version of myBCA.
- BCA ATM Card is an ATM card issued by BCA which can be used by BCA ATM Card holders to conduct certain banking transactions through BCA ATMs and/or other facilities as determined by BCA.
- Cellular Operator means a company that provides cellular telephone network services.
- SMS (Short Message Services) means a service for delivering short messages in the form of texts and/or numbers that can be received and/or sent via a mobile device.
- Customer means an individual customer who has a deposit account at BCA and/or a BCA credit card.
- Quick Response Code or QR Code means a two-dimensional code consisting of three square pattern markers in the lower left corner, upper left corner, and upper right corner, has a black module in the form of square dots or pixels, and has the ability to store alphanumeric data, characters, and symbols.
- QR Code for Payment or Payment QR Code means a QR Code used to facilitate contactless payment transactions through scanning.
- National Standard QR Code Payment (Quick Response Code Indonesian Standard) or QRIS means a standard QR Code Payment set by Bank Indonesia to be used in facilitating payment transactions in Indonesia.
- QRIS Transactions means payment transactions facilitated by QR Code Payments based on QRIS.
B. REGISTRATION OF myBCA
- Any Customers that owns a BCA ATM Card is entitled to obtain and use myBCA.
- To be able to use the mobile version of myBCA, the Customer must:
- have a SIM Card from a certain Cellular Operator;
- have a cellular phone number that has been registered in the BCA e-banking cellular phone numbers database;
- install the myBCA application;
- create a BCA ID and a BCA ID Password.
- log in using the BCA ID and the BCA ID Password that has been created;
- choose the customer’s account and products to be linked with the BCA ID on the BCA ID Account Personalization menu;
- create a PIN that is self-determined by the Customer.
- To be able to use the website version of myBCA, the Customer must:
- access https://mybca.bca.co.id;
- create a BCA ID and a BCA ID Password.
- If the Customer already has a KlikBCA Individual, the Customer is required to enter the User ID and PIN of the KlikBCA Individual as well as Appli 1 response of the KeyBCA that is linked with the KlikBCA Individual account.
- If the Customer does not have a KlikBCA Individual, the Customer is required to enter the One Time Password (OTP) code that is sent to the cellular phone number that has been registered in the BCA e-banking mobile number database and selected by the Customer to receive the OTP code. In order for the Customer’s mobile number to be registered in the BCA e-banking mobile number database, the Customer can register the cellular phone number at any BCA Automated Teller Machine (ATM) and/or other facilities provided by BCA.
- choose the customer’s account and products to be linked with the BCA ID on the BCA ID Account Personalization menu;
- After the Customer has completed the myBCA registration, the Customer can use myBCA to conduct banking transactions on the Customer’s account at BCA and obtain information on products and/or services provided by BCA as well as other parties cooperating with BCA.
- The Customer must ensure the availability of funds in the Customer’s account before making financial transactions through myBCA. The customer must fill in all the required data for each financial transaction correctly and completely.
- The customer is required to enter the PIN on the mobile version of myBCA or the KeyBCA Appli Response on the web version of myBCA to conduct financial transactions or other transactions determined by BCA.
- Any instruction from the Customer as stored in the BCA’s data center shall be deemed accurate and binding on the Customer and constitute valid evidence of the instructions from the Customer to BCA for relevant transaction, unless the Customer can prove otherwise.
- The maximum transaction limit for MyBCA shall follow the daily maximum limit for myBCA as determined by BCA, which will be notified by BCA to the Customer in any form and by any means in accordance with the prevailing laws and regulations.
- The limit of QRIS Transactions per transaction follows the limit determined by Bank Indonesia, while the daily cumulative limit of QRIS Transactions follows the limit set by BCA, which will be notified by BCA to the Customer in any form and by any means in accordance with the prevailing laws and regulations.
- BCA shall accept and process any instruction from the Customer as a valid instruction based on the use of the cellular phone number, BCA ID, BCA ID Password, PIN (only for the mobile version of myBCA), and/or the KeyBCA Appli Response (only for the web version of myBCA). BCA is under no obligation to review or investigate the authenticity or validity or authority of the user of such cellular phone number, BCA ID, BCA ID Password, PIN (specifically for the mobile version of myBCA), and/or KeyBCA Appli Response (specifically for the web version of myBCA) or judge or prove the accuracy or completeness of such instruction. Therefore, the instruction shall be deemed valid and legally binding on the Customer, unless the Customer can prove otherwise.
- Any immediate transactions instructed by the Customer to BCA is irrevocable for any reason whatsoever.
- For each financial transaction successfully processed by BCA based on the instruction from the Customer, the Customer will receive proof of the transaction in the form of a reference number which will be saved in the Customer’s Transaction History menu as evidence that the transaction has been processed by BCA as long as there is no disruption to the communication and/or Cellular Operator networks.
- BCA reserves the right not to process any financial transaction instructions from the Customer if the Customer’s account balance at BCA is insufficient for the relevant transaction or the Customer’s account is blocked.
- The customer is responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the transaction instructions sent to BCA via myBCA. BCA is not liable for any consequences arising from any incomplete, unclear data, or inaccurate instruction from the Customer.
- When the Customer conducts a financial transaction on myBCA, the Customer must ensure, among others, the correctness of the name, destination account number, and transaction amount. The Customer shall be fully responsible for any consequences arising from the transactions conducted by the Customer, including any losses arising from wrong name, destination account number and transaction amount.
- When the Customer conducts a QRIS Transaction, the Customer is obliged to ensure the correctness of the merchant’s name and the amount of QRIS Transaction. The Customer is fully responsible for all consequences arising in connection with the QRIS Transaction conducted by the Customer, including losses arising from the Customer’s failure in ensuring the correctness of the merchant’s name and the nominal of the payment transaction.
- By conducting the QRIS Transaction, the Customer agrees that BCA has the right to provide data on the Customer’s name and mobile number connected to myBCA to the party receiving the funds resulting from the QRIS Transaction for identification purposes of the QRIS Transaction.
- The prevailing exchange rate for every transaction in a foreign currency shall be the TT (Telegraphic Transfer) rate which also applied to transactions conducted through BCA ATMs.
- The customers are required to upgrade the mobile version of myBCA if a new version of the application is available on the official application/software distribution media designated by BCA.
- The customer’s failure to upgrade the mobile version of myBCA may result in the Customer’s inability to use myBCA or limited ability to access certain features on myBCA.
- All records, tapes/cartridges, computer printouts, copies or any other forms of information or data storage media held by BCA shall constitute valid and binding evidence of the Customer’s instruction that is processed by BCA.
- The customer accepts and acknowledges the validity, correctness, or authenticity of the proof of any instruction and communication electronically sent by BCA, including any documents in the forms of computer records or proof of transactions conducted by BCA, tape/cartridges, computer printouts, copies or any other forms of information storage media held by BCA. All such media and/or documents constitute the only valid and binding evidence of the banking transactions conducted by the Customer through myBCA, unless the Customer can prove otherwise.
- By conducting a transaction through myBCA, the Customer acknowledges that all communications and instructions received by BCA from the Customer shall be treated as valid evidence despite the absence of any document made in writing and/or signed by the Customer and BCA.
- The transaction data that can be viewed on the Transaction History menu are those conducted within the last 31 (thirty one) days.
- The Customer agrees that BCA has the right to store and/or use data attached to the mobile device or browser used by the Customer when downloading or accessing myBCA as well as the transaction data (including distributing transaction data to any other parties cooperating with BCA) for the Customer’s convenience and security in conducting transactions.
D. BCA ID, PASSWORD BCA ID, PIN AND KEYBCA APP RESPONSE
- The BCA ID, BCA ID Password, PIN, and KeyBCA Appli Response must be used only by the relevant Customer.
- The Customer must keep the confidentiality of their BCA ID, BCA ID Password, PIN, and KeyBCA Appli Response by:
- Not disclosing the BCA ID, BCA ID Password, PIN, and KeyBCA Appli Response to any other parties including the Customer’s family members or closest associates;
- Not storing the BCA ID, BCA ID Password, PIN, and KeyBCA Appli Response on the cellular phone, or any other things or media in a way that allows other people to see the BCA ID, BCA ID Password, PIN, and KeyBCA Appli Response;
- Carefully using the BCA ID, BCA ID Password, PIN, and KeyBCA Appli Response in a way that prevents others from seeing them;
- Not using a cellular phone number, BCA ID, BCA ID Password, PIN, and KeyBCA Appli Response determined or created by another party or easily guessed by others such as date of birth or any combination thereof and a phone number.
- Any misuse of the BCA ID, BCA ID Password, PIN, and KeyBCA Appli Response is the full responsibility of the Customer. The Customer hereby releases BCA from all claims that arise, whether from other parties or from the Customer, as a consequence of any misuse of the BCA ID, BCA ID Password, PIN, and KeyBCA Appli Response.
- The use of the BCA ID Password, PIN, and KeyBCA Appli Response on myBCA shall have the same legal force as a written instruction signed by the Customer.
- The Customer may at any time change their BCA ID Password and PIN through the media provided by BCA.
- If the SIM card of the Cellular Operator and/or the Customer’s mobile device is lost/stolen/transferred to another party, the Customer must report the same to the nearest BCA branch office or Halo BCA for blocking/preventing access to myBCA. All unauthorized transaction instructions using the cellular phone number, PIN and BCA ID Password conducted before the authorized officer of BCA receives such report from the Customer shall become the sole responsibility of the Customer.
- The Customer must ensure that the mobile device and/or computer and web browser used to access myBCA comply with the standards set by BCA and are free from malware, viruses, and various applications that may harm the Customer and/or interfere with the smooth operation of the Customer’s transactions through myBCA.
- BCA has the right to block the customer’s BCA ID if such BCA ID continues to be inactive within a certain period determined by BCA.
- BCA reserves the right to delete the Customer’s BCA ID if all accounts in the Customer's CIN (Customer Identifier Number) are closed. Thereafter, the deleted BCA ID will become available for use by either the same Customer or another Customer.
E. BLOCKAGE OF ACCESS TO myBCA
- The access to myBCA shall be blocked if the Customer conducts the following:
- Entering BCA ID Password incorrectly 3 (three) times in a row;
- Entering the PIN incorrectly 3 (three) times in a row on the mobile version of myBCA;
- Incorrectly entering the KeyBCA Appli Response 3 (three) times in a row on the web version of myBCA;
- A request to block the BCA ID is made according to the applicable provisions at BCA.
- The Customer is prohibited from pirating, duplicating, reproducing and/or modifying myBCA on any electronic device. All consequences arising from such actions shall become the sole responsibility of the Customer.
- If the access to myBCA is blocked, the Customer must contact Halo BCA to reset their BCA ID Password or PIN according to the procedure notified by the Halo BCA officer.
F. FORCE MAJEURE
In the event BCA is unable to process any instruction from the Customer, whether partially or wholly due to events or causes beyond the control or capability of BCA, including but not limited to natural disasters, war, riots, equipment/systems/transmission breakdown, power failures, telecommunication disruption, government policy prohibiting BCA from providing services through myBCA, as well as any other events or causes beyond the control and capability of BCA, the Customer hereby releases BCA from all claims of any kind in connection therewith.
G. TERMINATION OF myBCA
- The provision of myBCA will terminate if:
- The Customer requests BCA to terminate the use of myBCA because, among others, the Customer ceases to use the BCA ID or the cellular phone number.
- all BCA IDs used on myBCA are blocked/deleted.
- The customer closes all the Customer’s accounts at BCA.
- BCA has the right to terminate the provision of myBCA to the Customer if, among others, the Customer uses myBCA to commit any unlawful acts or activities.
H. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- The Customer agrees that any dispute or difference of opinion arising from and/or in connection with the implementation of these Terms and Conditions for my myBCA between the Customer and BCA shall be resolved in an amicable manner.
- Any dispute or difference of opinion that cannot be amicably resolved between the Customer and BCA shall be resolved by means of banking mediation at Bank Indonesia or the Financial Services Authority or by means of mediation through an Alternative Dispute Resolution Institution included in the List of Alternative Dispute Resolution Institutions determined by the Financial Services Authority.
- Any dispute or difference of opinion that cannot be resolved in an amicable manner and/or by means of mediation as described in point 2 above shall be resolved through the District Court of Central Jakarta, without prejudice to BCA’s right to file a lawsuit or claim through another District Court within the territory of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Any complaints related to myBCA must be lodged by the Customer to BCA within 3 (three) months at the latest from the date of the transaction through myBCA is made.
- The customer must immediately notify BCA in writing if there is a change in the customer’s data.
- The Customer can contact Halo BCA or any BCA branch offices for any issues related to the transactions, access blockage, and/or closure of myBCA.
- The customer must contact the relevant Cellular Operator to handle any issues related to the SIM Card, Cellular Operator network, internet network on the mobile device, usage bills from the Cellular Operators, SMS fees, and the value added services of Cellular Operators.
- BCA has the right to amend these Terms and Conditions for myBCA, which will be notified by BCA to the Customer in any form and by any means in accordance with the prevailing laws and regulations.
- The Customer hereby undertakes to comply with these Terms and Conditions for myBCA and all applicable provisions at BCA concerning the services, facilities, and transactions that can be conducted through myBCA, which will be notified by BCA to the Customer in any form and by any means in accordance with the prevailing laws and regulations.
The Terms and Conditions for myBCA of PT Bank Central Asia Tbk have been adjusted to ensure compliance with the prevailing laws and regulations including Regulations of the Financial Services Authority.