Having convenient banking at the tip of your fingers does not mean sacrificing security. Keep your banking data and activities protected with KeyBCA.
KeyBCA guarantees your security by constantly changing the password you use to conduct each transaction.
Any KeyBCA administration fees will be automatically debited from your account for each request for KeyBCA. Using KeyBCA, you can transfer funds up to Rp 100 million daily from your BCA account.
|Transfer from IDR to IDR||Rp 100 million per day per User ID|
|Transfer from IDR to Foreign Currency||Equivalent to Rp. 15 million per-day per-User ID (a part of the Rp. 100 million limit).|
|Transfer from Foreign Currency to IDR||Equivalent to Rp. 100 million per day per-User ID.|
|Transfer from Foreign Currency to the same Foreign Currency|
|Payment||According to the bill|
|Top Up||Rp. 1.1 million per day per-User ID (including VAT). This limit is a combined limit of topping up using ATM/ m-BCA.|
Maintaining the security of your KeyBCA
- Change your PIN and activate it on KlikBCA two days after receiving your KeyBCA
- Never reveal your KeyBCA pin to another person
- Do not loan your KeyBCA to anyone
- Do not choose a PIN that includes personal information, such as any combination of date of birth, phone number, and others
You are eligible for KeyBCA service if you fulfill the following conditions:
- A BCA customer who owns a Tahapan, Tapres, Giro, or BCA Dollar account
- Have registered to KlikBCA
- Been given a BCA internet banking User ID
- Can provide valid ID/Driver’s License/Passport
If you have a KlikBCA account but do not have a KeyBCA, your transactions will be limited to non financial transactions.
Obtaining a KeyBCA
- Register for KeyBCA at your nearest BCA branch office by bringing proof that you own a BCA account (Tahapan passbook/bankbook or paspor/ Tapres/BCA Dollar/KTPN card) and personal identification
- KeyBCA will be received upon registration
- KeyBCA activation can be done in the same day
- Activate by going to KlikBCA website and clicking “Administration - KeyBCA Activation menu”
- PT Bank Central Asia, Tbk. (“BCA”) will provide a KeyBCA upon request according to the following terms:
- Customer must provide proof of ownership of the following:
- BCA Dollar
- Customer is registered for BCA Internet Banking, BCA by Phone and other electronic delivery channels (“BCA Electronic Banking Facility”)
- Customer is able to provide valid ID/Driver's license/passport
- Customer has paid the administration fees for each KeyBCA request, as determined by BCA and notified to Customer in any form by any means. Administration fee will be automatically withdrawn from the Customer’s account. Customer agrees to give BCA full authority to withdraw funds for administration fee. This authority will not cease as long as Customer still has obligations to BCA.
All KeyBCA Customers ("KeyBCA Owner") is subject to the following terms and regulations.
- KeyBCA is the sole property of BCA and must be immediately returned at the request of BCA
- KeyBCA should only be used by KeyBCA Owner and under no circumstances should KeyBCA be used by another person
- KeyBCA must not be used for purposes other than transactions regulated by BCA
- KeyBCA Owner is obligated to maintain the condition of KeyBCA device including, but not limited to, changing the baterries if necessary. KeyBCA Owner is subject to fees for battery changes.
- BCA will provide a KeyBCA Personal Identification Number (PIN) to KeyBCA Owner
- KeyBCA Owner is obligated to maintain the confidentiality of his or her PIN by doing the following:
- Do not disclose PIN to others
- KeyBCA Owner is not permitted to write his or her PIN on any surface or medium, such as keeping it in written form, posting it on a computer application or any other means of storage that enables others to view it
- Consequences as a result of misuse of PIN are solely the full responsibility of KeyBCA Owner, thus relieving BCA of all charges from other parties or KeyBCA Owner in relation to misuse of PIN
- BCA will conduct every transaction submitted by KeyBCA Owner and is therefore under no obligation to further investigate or examine the validity of KeyBCA PIN, or the accuracy and entirety of said instructions. Instructions are valid and bound to KeyBCA Owner, unless proven otherwise.
- KeyBCA will be blocked if PIN is enterred incorrectly 3 (three) consecutive times
- Should KeyBCA be blocked due to incorrect PIN input, KeyBCA Owner is obligated to contact Halo BCA
- Customer must immediately report of missing or stolen KeyBCA by submitting an approved and acceptable written report signed by KeyBCA Owner to BCA during operational hours. Alternatively, KeyBCA Owner may notify BCA via Halo BCA, then proceed to submit authentic police report and a written statement to block KeyBCA usage within 2 (two) days of incident. Any transactions taking place prior to BCA authorities receiving a written report regarding the matter are solely the responsibility of the KeyBCA Owner
- If the KeyBCA is damaged, KeyBCA Owner must report this to BCA and exchange it with a replacement KeyBCA
- Administration fee for KeyBCA request, whether for a new device or as replacement, is set according to BCA tariff. KeyBCA Owner will be notified of the fees beforehand by any form or through any means.
- BCA Electronic Banking facility will be blocked if KeyBCA Owner enters the incorrect Response Code 3 (three) consecutive times
- If the BCA Electronic Banking facility is blocked as a result of the incorrect Response Code input, KeyBCA Owner must contact Halo BCA
- All transactions done using the KeyBCA, known or unknowingly by the KeyBCA Owner are the full responsibility of KeyBCA Owner
- Complaints or disclaimer from KeyBCA Owner will only be assisted if the complaint and/or disclaim of KeyBCA usage is submitted to BCA within 3 (three) months of the date of the transaction.
- KeyBCA Owner may only use KeyBCA for authorized transactions stated in article 3 of the Terms and Regulations, provided the designated account balance has sufficient funds
- For Giro Gabungan or Tahapan BCA Gabungan account owners where each owner conduct his or her own withdrawals, BCA will only assign one KeyBCA to one of the names listed as the owner of the account upon approval of both owners of the account
- Customer will relieve BCA of all charges should BCA is unable to completely or partially process instructions from the Customer as a result of events or circumstances that occur beyond the control or ability of BCA, including, but not limited to, natural disasters, war, riots, malfunctioning systems, equipments or transmissions, malfunctioning KeyBCA device or BCA Electronic Banking Facilities, electrical disturbance, telecommunication disturbance, government policy, and incidents or circumstances beyond the control or ability of BCA
- The Bank has the right to block, cancel, withdraw or renew KeyBCA and/or account associated to KeyBCA Owner at any time should KeyBCA Owner fails to comply to BCA Terms and Regulations
- Should KeyBCA Owner no longer wish to use KeyBCA, KeyBCA Owner must inform BCA in a written statement and return KeyBCA device to BCA. Use of KeyBCA device will cease when the letter of acknowledgement has been signed by KeyBCA Owner and accepted by BCA.
- If the status of the KeyBCA is “missing” or “damaged” or”closed” or “non active”, KeyBCA Owner will still be able to conduct transactions using BCA Electronic Banking Facility under the conditions of a non-KeyBCA Customer
- If KeyBCA is not obtained within 3 (three) months of its request, then the KeyBCA will be revoked and become the property of the Bank. KeyBCA Owner will still be responsible for applicable administration fees.
- All KeyBCA usage after the death of KeyBCA Owner, if any, are the sole responsibility of the rightful heir of KeyBCA Owner
- KeyBCA usage must comply with BCA terms and conditions and the terms and conditions that regulate all facility and transaction services in relation to KeyBCA, including each alteration that BCA will notify to KeyBCA Owner in any form and through any means
- BCA has the right to change, complete or alter these terms and conditions at any time by notifying the KeyBCA Owner in any form and through any means. Each alteration of these terms and conditions are binding to KeyBCA Owner.
- KeyBCA Owner agrees not to refute the validity, truth or authenticity of KeyBCA and/or BCA Electronic Banking Facility proof of transactions and/ or communication transmitted electronically between the two parties, including documents in the form of computer document or Bank proof of transaction, tape/cartridge, computer print out, copy or other forms of information storage, and all the tools or documents considered legitimate proof of transactions instructed through KeyBCA and/or BCA Electronic Banking Facility, unless proven otherwise
- KeyBCA Owner agrees all communication and KeyBCA and/ or BCA Electronic Banking Facilities instructions received by BCA are legitimate proof, albeit no written documents were created or signed
- Use of KeyBCA PIN has the same legal effect as a written instruction signed by KeyBCA Owner
If anymore problems persist, contact Halo BCA at 500888 or (021) 500888 from your mobile phone.
How can you do transactions anytime and anywhere just by using a smart phone?
Find out how to do online transactions through e-Commerce payments here!
Stylish savings for unique youngsters.
Fast way to purchase a vehicle in any condition. learn more