Entering the month of October, Indonesia is commemorating the Youth Pledge Day. The Youth Pledge is a milestone of Indonesian history where the youth spearheaded the struggle for Indonesia’s independence in the following years.
To commemorate the Youth Pledge Day, PT. Bank Central Asia collaborates with Sanggar Sampan Bujana Sentra to organize a competition titled Lomba Virtual Traditional Fashion Competition, showing their concern for Indonesian culture, especially the younger generation. The event was also supported by the Ministry of Education and Culture of the Republic of Indonesia.
To participate, participants are required to make a video with a maximum duration of 3 minutes wearing traditional costumes/attires. They are also required to wear a mask/face shield that can be removed and reused. These videos must be posted on Instagram by adding the hashtag #LOMBAVIRTUALFASHIONBUSANADAERAH2020 #BERKARYADIRUMAHSAJA #HARISUMPAHPEMUDA #KEMDIKBUD #BAKTIBCA #SAMPANBUJANASENTRA. Video submissions not later than 28 October 2020.
See full information about the competition on http://bit.ly/fashionsbs and contact Nida (08128011692) & Ucha (081315937683) for registration. For further information, please contact Halo BCA 24-hr service at 1500888 or type #halobca via WhatsApp at 08111500998, and Halo BCA Chat on www.bca.co.id or mention us at Twitter account @HaloBCA.
- Indonesian citizen.
- Residing within the territory of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Age by category (Children= 5-12 years old), (Teenager = 13-20 years old), (Adult = 21 and older).
- Own an Instagram account.
- Participants are wearing traditional costumes/attires and a face mask/face shield.
- Participants show the traditional costumes/attires in a video for a maximum of 3 minutes (face mask/face shield can be designed to be removable).
- Post the video on Instagram by using the hashtag: #LOMBAVIRTUALFASHIONBUDAYADAERAH2020 #BERKARYADIRUMAHSAJA #HARISUMPAHPEMUDA #KEMDIKBUD #BAKTIBCA #SAMPANBUJANASENTRA
- Participants are required to follow the official GoodlifeBCA account (com/goodlifebca).
- Participants have a public Instagram account and do not change their Instagram handle during the competition.
- Video submission must be done not later than 28 November 2020.
- The photos/videos including the captions submitted in the competition are works that have never been included in any competition.
- The photos/videos including the captions submitted in the competition are original works of the participants themselves, do not include violence, pornography, harassment, and do not include offensive SARA (refers to ethnicity, religion, race, and intergroup relations)-related content. Entry that is found to be in violation fo these rules will be immediately deleted and disqualified.
- The videos must include the information regarding the traditional costume/attire worn by the participants. The videos may also feature a backdrop and background music.
- The jury’s decision is absolute, inviolable and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be announced on 31 October 2020 at 10.00 WIB and the prize can be redeemed on 31 October 2020 between 14.00 – 16.00 WIB.
- The prize submission will be broadcasted on Youtube and Instagram of Sampan Bujana Sentra on 3 November 2020.
- Beware of fraud on behalf of BCA. This program is free of charge.
- Winners will be contacted by the Organizer for data verification. Winning candidates must provide and fill out a complete and correct personal data not later than 3 (three) days after confirmation by the Organizer by completing the necessary documentation.
- The Organizer reserves the right to verify the potential winner’s personal information, and to withdraw the winning of confirmed participants if any information in the entry is found to be false.
- All transportation and accommodation costs not specifically mentioned herein are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
- Any additional costs and expenses associated with the prize acceptance and use, both directly and indirectly, are the responsibility of the Winner.
- Participation in this activity is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- As the Organizer, BCA reserves the right to change and/or modify the terms and conditions of the activity from time to time with or without prior notice.
- As the Organizer, BCA is entitled to disqualify any participant or winner who do not meet and/or violate and/or suspected of committing a fraud to this provision.
- As the Organizer, BCA is not responsible for signal interference or damaged application caused by failure or damage to the provider network system.
- The Prize cannot be assigned, exchanged for other goods/products, or redeemed for cash, or transferred.
- All entries included in this activity are the exclusive property of BCA and BCA has the exclusive right to use them in accordance with promotional interests including, but not limited to advertisements, billboards, printed, or digital promotional materials, and so on.
- Participants who partake in the competition are free of charge. Participants are expected to be cautious in the event of fraudulent attempts by asking for fees/taxes related to this activity.
- For further information, please contact the official Instagram account of @goodlifebca or HALO BCA 1500888.