Who would have thought that sending remittance could give you a chance to win a prize? Good things come when you least expect them, indeed. Grab your chance to win amazing prizes while sending money home through BCA remittance partners/Fire Cash BCA and redeem it at any branch of BCA, Alfamart Reguler, Post Office & Rafana Remitindo all across Indonesia.
It is very easy to do. By using Fire Cash BCA remittance service, you have a chance to win amazing prizes such as 5 automatic motor units, 5 units of 43” LED TV, 10 mountain bike units, 10 android phones and 10 shopping vouchers from Alfamart.
The Fire Cash BCA Win the Prize program is valid for all customers throughout Indonesia. The redempetion period starts from 1 October until 31 December 2019. For those who often receive Fire Cash BCA remittance from overseas, prepare yourself to win the prize.
The draw to determine the winners will take place in January 2020 in Jakarta. As for the exact date will be announced at a later date. The full list of winners will be published on www.bca.co.id.
What are you waiting for? Redeem your money using Fire Cash BCA at BCA branches, Alfamart Reguler, Post Office & Rafana Remitindo all across Indonesia, and win the prize.
For further information, please contact Halo BCA 1500888.
Terms & Conditions:
- The Fire Cash BCA Win the Prize 2019 program ("Program") is organized and managed in in Indonesia by PT Bank Central Asia Tbk (“BCA”). The Program is open to customers who who redeem their money using Fire Cash BCA at BCA branch offices, Alfamart Reguler, Post Office & Rafana Remitindo all across Indonesia during the period of the Program, except for employees, partners, subsidiaries and representatives of BCA, including their family members. The family members referred to in these Terms and Conditions include those familial relationships that are related by marriage and including the second degree of kindred, either vertically or horizontally.
- The Program period starts from 1 October 2019 until 31 December 2019.
- Any customer who redeems Fire Cash BCA transfer at BCA branches, Alfamart Reguler, Post Office & Rafana Remitindo during the period of the Program will automatically earn 1 draw number.
- Participants are required to include complete data on the Fire Cash BCA redemption form, especially the Participant’s contact number.
- 40 winners will be randomly selected during the Program period through electronic draw based on the transaction number on the complete Fire Cash BCA receipt when establishing a Qualified Transaction.
- Each winner will be contacted by phone by BCA at the time of drawing in the presence of the authorities. If the winner fails to be contacted during the time specified by BCA or the participant does not include his/her contact number, BCA reserves the right to cancel the winner and draw once more to determine new winner.
- The list of winners is available on the BCA website, co.id, on 16 January 2020.
- If any winner is found ineligible to participate in the Program, BCA reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the prize awarded.
- BCA’s decision regarding the Program is final and inviolable.
- Rewards can be collected by the winner at the location notified by BCA at the time of initial notice by phone by showing his/her Identity Card and submitting a copy of Identity Card no later than 2 weeks after the announcement of the winner. Rewards not collected within a specified time will be transferred or withdrawn under the authority of BCA.
- BCA does not guarantee the Prize awarded to the Winner under this Program. Matters relating to a complaint regarding the quality fo the Prize shall be directed to the Manufacturer and the Winner hereby agrees to relieve BCA of all liability/claim/suit relating to the quality of the prize.
- The Prize cannot be exchanged for cash and/or transferred.
- Prize tax and/or draw tax are borne by BCA.
- BCA reserves the right to perform documentation and publications in connection withj the Program including announcing photographs and personal data (name, citizenship and place of residence) of the winner to the public.
- By accepting these terms and conditions, all participants of the Program agree that their personal data will be collected and processed by BCA and stored in the BCA database and used to govern the administration between BCA and the Participant and in connection with the Program.
- Winners of the same name may only win a maximum of 1 prize during the Program period.
- By following the Program, all participants are deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions, which may be customized by the Organizer under their authority.
- Any dispute that arises between BCA and the winner in relation to the implementation of the Program will be resolved through deliberation to achieve consensus. If the settlement of disputes by deliberation has been implemented but has not reached a consensus, then the parties agreed to settle the dispute in the Central Jakarta Disctrict Court.
- Terms and Conditions of the Program is fully established by BCA and BCA reserves the right to change and specify additional terms and conditions related to this Program, which will be notified in advance in accordance with the applicable law.
- If the participants need further information about the Program, then participants may contact Halo BCA at 1500888 or visit www.bca.co.id.