For those who often receive remittance from overseas, you must be familiar with MoneyGram service, a global remittance business operator that serve money transfer services from around the world to Indonesia.
That said, welcoming the holy month of Ramadan 2019, PT. MoneyGram Payment Systems Indonesia (MoneyGram Indonesia) through the Bank BCA as MoneyGram’s trusted agent, will give a form of appreciation to the customers through a program called Win Umrah Package from MoneyGram 2019.
The program starts from 1 April - 31 May 2019 throughout Indonesia, with minimum redemption of Rp500,000. The customers will then automatically receive 1 (one) entry for each qualified transaction and get a chance to win the Umrah package.
There is a total of 4 (four) winners who will be selected via electronic draw systems by MoneyGram Indonesia based on the transaction number on the MoneyGram receipt.
To participate in the Win Umrah Package from MoneyGram, please read the applicable terms and conditions below.
- The promotion of the Umrah Package Lucky Draw ("Promotion") is organized and managed in Indonesia by PT. MoneyGram Payment Systems Indonesia which located at Office 88, Unit F, 11th Floor, Jalan Casablanca Raya Kav. 88, Jakarta Selatan 12870 (“Promotor”). The promotion is open to all Indonesians aged 18 and above, except:
- Employees of Promotor from its affiliates, subsidiaries and representatives, including their family members;
- Promotor Agent including its affiliates and subsidiaries, as well as family members; and
- Others who are professionally connected with the Promotion.
Family members mentioned in these Terms and Conditions include but are not limited to: spouses, ex-spouses, legal partners, children or stepchildren (whether natural or because of adoption, parents, stepparents, grandparents, step grandparents, uncles, aunts, nephews, brothers, sisters, half-brothers, half-sisters or first cousin.
- The Promotion is divided into 2 (two) stages:
- First stage refers to a period that starts from 1 April 2019 until 30 April 2019, both dates are set as the period limit ("First Stage"); and
- Second stage refers to a period that starts from 1 May 2019 until 31 May 2019, both dates are set as the period limit ("Second Stage").
- The First and Second Stage will be then referred to as the "Promotion Period"
- The Promotion is open to all customers who receive remittance using MoneyGram with minimum redemption of Five Hundred Thousand Rupiah (Rp500,000) during the Promotion Period through official MoneyGram agents (“Official Agents”) in Indonesia, whether the money is received in cash or deposited to their bank accounts (“Qualified Transactions”).
- Each subscriber will automatically get one (1) entry for each Qualified Transaction conducted through the Official Agents during the Promotion Period and get a chance to win one of the prizes listed below.
- A total of four (4) winners will be randomly selected for the entire Promotion Period as follows:
Promotion Period Number of Winners Draw Date First Stage – 1 April 2019 until 30 April 2019 2 (Two) 17 June 2019 Second Stage – 1 May 2019 until 31 May 2019 2 (Two) 17 June 2019
- Each winner will receive:
- One (1) Umrah travel package provided by MoneyGram and each package includes:
- One round-trip economy class flight ticket for Jakarta – Madinah – Jakarta. 7-9 days between the period of 1 July 2019 until 31 December 2019
- 9 days stay at a 4-star hotel in accordance with the provisions determined by the Promotor.
- The tour will be guided by a travel agent from Medina to Mecca
- The maximum visa fee for Umrah is Rp330,000. For the avoidance of doubt, the winners are responsible for obtaining a visa and following the relevant process. Promotor will only cover the handling fees as stated.
- City tour pilgrims are managed by designated travel agents
- Air-conditioned bus transportation services during trips from Medina-Mecca-Medina
- Umrah travel packages do not include:
- Passport, which remains the sole responsibility of the winner and his/her companion
- Meningitis certificate
- Transportation from and to the city of origin of the winner
- Extra baggage
- Personal expense of any kind not included in the prize
- Mahram letter
- Umrah prize can be transferred to a family member in accordance with the approval established by the Promotor
- If the winner is a non-Muslim individual, the price can be cashed in accordance with the value of the Umrah travel package determined by the Promotor. The Promotor’s decision is final.
- One (1) Umrah travel package provided by MoneyGram and each package includes:
- The four (4) winners will be chosen through an electronic draw method based on the number of transactions on the MoneyGram receipt deemed as a Qualified Transaction.
- The winners will be individually notified by phone during the draw before the authorities. In an event where the winner cannot be contacted by the Promotor during the time set by the Promotor, the Promotor reserves the right to withdraw the prize and give it to the next winner whose draw will also be performed before the authorities.
- If the winner is subsequently found to be ineligible to participate in the Promotion, the Promotor may act on its sole discretion to cancel or withdraw the prize and award or to determine in a manner that is deemed to be true and to grant to the person deemed eligible.
- The Promotor’s decision in all matters pertaining to the Promotion is final and cannot be contested.
- The distribution of the prizes to the winners will be made in the following ways:
- For written announcement, the winners must provide a valid email address according to the time and request as prompted by the Promotor and a copy of Written Announcement will be sent to the email address provided by the winners. It is the responsibility of the winners to ensure that they provide a valid email address to the Promotor. If the winner does not have an email address, they will be required to retrieve the Written Announcement from one of the Participation Locations in accordance with the Promotor’s instructions.
- All prizes must be distributed and taken in accordance with the specified schedule, between 1 July until 15 August 2019. Failure to claim the prize within the required time period, may result in forfeiture of the Prize at the Promotor’s discretion.
- Winners may be required to participate in any publicity related to the Promotion including being asked of their photographs and names, nationalities and country of residence, which will be disclosed to the public with their written consent.
- To claim the prize, the winner must submit at least one (1) valid identification and a proof of Qualified Transaction.
- The winner is not responsible for the applicable tax liability.
- Prizes will be given as described in the Promotion. Prizes cannot be exchanged, transferred (except to a close relatives as specified above), or cashed unless the prize advertised is in the form of cash.
- Terms and Conditions for Umrah Travel:
- Winners are responsible for obtaining a passport and, if necessary, medical health documents at their own expense. Winners must have a minimum six months validity from the date of entry or date of intended departure.
- Winners are responsible for all personal transportation expenses from their home of origin to Jakarta before the Umrah.
- The Promotor is not responsible for arranging travel insurance, health insurance, meal expenses, personal expenses, and other expenses that are not specifically included in the terms and conditions will be personally borne by the winners.
- The Promotor is not responsible for prizes that are not claimed by the winners, for any reason, including but not limited to visa refusal.
- The Promotor is not responsible for any claims relating to loss, illness, physical injury including death or the winner and/or their travel companion due to participation in this Promotion or the use of the prize offered.
- By participating in the Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and bound by these terms and conditions, which the Promotor shall interpret in its sole discretion.
- The Promotor’s decision pertaining to the Promotion is final and cannot be contested.
- Winners who do not wish to participate in the Promotion may communicate the same thing to the Promotor or refuse to accept and claim the prize within the required time period.
- Neither the Promotor nor any other person or party associated with the Promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage (including but not limited to inconsistent loss or damage) arising in connection with participation either in this Promotion or by the prizes offered.
- The Promotor reserves the right to change these terms and conditions or cancel, modify or amend the Promotion at any time during the Promotion if circumstances arise out of its control. These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of the Republic of Indonesia.
- By accepting these terms and conditions all participants (i.e data subject) agree that their personal data must be provided and processed by the Promotor and stored in the Promotor’s database and used for an ongoing administration with the participant and in connection with the Promotion. All participants have the right to access their personal data by writing to the Promotor at the address mentioned above.
- These Terms and Conditions superseded and cancelled all previous terms, conditions, understandings, arrangements or agreements, whether oral or written, related tot he Promotion.
Interesting, isn’t it? Now, go redeem your MoneyGram remittance at nearest BCA branches and get a chance to win the Umrah Package from MoneyGram Indonesia.
The program is organized by MoneyGram Indonesia and for further information, please visit MoneyGram Indonesia website here or contact Halo BCA 1500888 or simply mention us at Twitter account @HaloBCA.