You don’t know what to do on weekend? Or are you in for some culinary quest? If yes, visit the Jakarta Street Food Festival supported by Sakuku held at La Piazza, Mal Kelapa Gading, Jakarta. Now, from 9-25 November 2018, you can enjoy a variety of attractive promos from BCA.
Together with family and friends, you can enjoy a variety of food from the participating tenants, such as Warkop Project, Warung Exito, Lekker Baper, Sate Tulang Ayam, Hulala Ice Cream Roll, Mr Jhon Singapore, Kun Kun Bowl, Raja Rawon, Alpukat Kocok by What The Voc, and many more.
You can also earn cashback by returning your Sakuku sales receipt to Sakuku SPG at BCA Booth. The SPG will validate the reference number on the receipt and mutation of your Sakuku transaction.
What are the cashback promos available? Check below.
- Cashback up to Rp125,000
- Cashback Rp25,000 every Monday- Thursday, from 17:00 – 19:00 WIB (excluding National Holidays), minimum transaction of Rp50,000 in 1 receipt on the same day.
- Maximum 5 receipts/Sakuku users per day for 100 Sakuku users per day
- Cashback up to Rp50,000
- Cashback Rp 10,000 every day, minimum transaction of Rp50,000 in 1 receipt on the same day.
- Maximum 5 receipts/Sakuku users per day for:
- 200 Sakuku users every Friday-Sunday and 20 November 2018
- 100 Sakuku users every Monday-Thursday
Tired and thirsty? Visit Tehbotol booth! By using Sakuku, you can buy Tehbotol for only Rp1. The promo applies for the first 200 transactions every day. Interesting, isn’t it? But, hold on. Make sure you bring your Flazz card, because you can only pay Rp1 for the first hour for your parking car or motorbike at Mal Kelapa Gading and La Piazza.
Wait no more. Visit the Jakarta Street Food Festival Supported by Sakuku. Download Sakuku app and enjoy countless attractive promos during the event.
For further information, please contact Halo BCA 1500888 or mention us at Twitter account @HaloBCA.