The Fire Cash BCA Win the Prize program applies to all customers throughout Indonesia. The redemption period starting from 1 May - 30 August 2018. If you often receive Fire Cash BCA cash transfer from family abroad, then be ready to win the said prizes.
The draw will be performed in September 2018 in Jakarta & date will be informed later. The winner announcement will be posted on www.bca.co.id.
Come on! Redeem your money using Fire Cash BCA at BCA branches & Post Office all across Indonesia, and get a chance to bring home its prizes.
For further information please contact Halo BCA 1500888.
Terms & Conditions of the Program
- The Fire Cash BCA 2018 Win the Prize program (“Program”) is held in Indonesia by PT Bank Central Asia Tbk (“BCA”). The program is open to customers who redeem their money using Fire Cash BCA BCA branch offices and Post Office all across Indonesia during the period of the program, except for employees, partners, subsidiaries and representatives of BCA, including their family members. The family members referred to in these terms and conditions include those familial relationships that are related by marriage and including the second degree of kindred, either horizontally or vertically.
- The Program period starts from 1 May 2018 until 30 August 2018.
- Any customer who redeems Fire Cash BCA transfer at BCA branch offices and/or Post Office conducted during the period of the Program will automatically get 1 draw number.
- Program Participants are required to include complete data on the Fire Cash BCA redemption form, especially the Program Participant’s hand phone/contact number.
- 20 winners will be randomly selected during the Program period through electronic draw mechanism based on the transaction number on the complete Fire Cash BCA receipt when establishing a Qualified Transaction.
- Each winner will be contacted by phone by BCA at the time of drawing in front of authorities. If the winner fails to be contacted during the time specified by BCA or the participant does not include his/her contact number, BCA reserves the right to cancel the winner and draw once more to determine the new winner.
- The list of winners can be viewed on the BCA website www.bca.co.id on September 5th, 2018.
- If any winner is found ineligible to participate in the Program, BCA reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the prize awarded.
- BCA's decision regarding the Program is final and inviolable.
- Rewards can be collected by the winner at the location notified by BCA at the time of initial notice by phone by showing his/her Identity Card and submitting a copy of Identity Card no later than 2 weeks after the announcement of the winner. Rewards not collected within a specified time will be transferred or withdrawn under the authority of BCA
- BCA does not guarantee the Prize awarded to the Winner under this Program. Matters relating to a complaint regarding the quality of the Prize shall be directed to the Manufacturer and the Winner hereby agrees to relieve BCA of all liability/claim/suit relating to the quality of the prize.
- The Prize cannot be exchanged for cash and/or transferred.
- Prize tax and/or draw tax are borne by BCA.
- BCA reserves the right to perform documentation and publications in connection with the Program including announcing photographs and personal data (name, citizenship and place of residence) of the winner to the public.
- By accepting these terms and conditions, all participants of the Program agree that their personal data will be collected and processed by BCA and stored in the BCA database and used to govern the administration between BCA and the Participant and in connection with the Program.
- Winners of the same name may only win a maximum of 1 prize during the Program period.
- By following the Program, all participants are deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions, which may be customized by the Organizer under their authority.
- Any dispute that arises between BCA and the winner in relation to the implementation of the Program will be resolved through deliberation to achieve consensus. If the settlement of disputes by deliberation has been implemented but has not reached a consensus, then the parties agreed to settle the dispute in the Central Jakarta District Court.
- Terms and Conditions This Program is fully established by BCA and BCA reserves the right to change and specify additional terms and conditions related to this Program, which will be notified in advance in accordance with the applicable law.
- If the Program participants need further information about the Program, then participants may contact Halo BCA at 1500888 or access www.bca.co.id