Posted On : 07-11-2017

Buying Cars or House, Get Interesting Promo at BCA Expo

Beli Kendaraan atau Hunian, Dapatkan Promo Menarik di BCA Expo

PT Bank Central Asia (BCA) Tbk holds the BCA Expo, which will be held on 11-12 November 2017, in ICE BSD City, Tangerang. At the exhibition, BCA will offer various interesting promos from BCA’s products and its subsidiaries.

"This is the last event of the BCA’s 60th anniversary. We have held 6 expos in 6 cities. We are working with our main partner, Sinar Mas Land in this event,” said the Director of BCA Finance Petrus Karim at Plaza Indonesia, Jakarta, Monday afternoon (30/10/2017). Petrus said that the event is supported by almost all BCA products, including KKB BCA, KPR BCA, Sakuku, Flazz as well as BCA subsidiaries, such as KSM BCA, BCA Life, BCA Syariah, BCA Sekuritas and BCA Insurance.

The event was held as part of BCA’s commitment to be Always by Customer’s Side. The availability of various services and dealers who participated in the BCA Expo event is expected to offer a one stop service that facilitates the public to find and perform transactions at various car and motorbike dealers, as well as property agents.

"Unlike the other expos, the BCA Expo is open to the public and free admission. We also invite our loyal customers,” he further explained. This time, the BCA Expo collaborates with 21 car brands, including BMW, Audi, Toyota, Honda, Daihatsu, Nissan, Marcedez Benz and 6 renowned motor vehicle brands, Sinar Mas Land developer, and more than 10 food and beverages merchants.

BCA also offers various interesting promos, such as loan for cars, motorcycles, and house ownership, with a fast process and special interest.

Lounge and Price Lock

For our premium customers, BCA provides the BCA Solitaire and Prioritas Lounge that offers a One Stop Service. In addition to more comfort and privacy, our premium customers can also have the access to special offers from BCA Prioritas partners, including MEDICI Furniture, Franz Ceramic, Parkway Hospital, Raffles Hospital, RS Siloam, RS Mitra Keluarga, Binus International, overseas study service providers, Komix LoHanKuo, Heavenly Blush, and many more.

"Simply by showing your BCA Solitaire or Prioritas, our premium customers can enter the lounge and enjoy all the facilities that include health service providers, franchise business supporters, overseas study service providers, and lifestyle,” Petrus explained.

Beli Kendaraan atau Hunian, Dapatkan Promo Menarik di BCA Expo

According to Petrus, the enthusiasm of visitors at the BCA Expo has significantly growing each year. In 2016, the BCA Expo was attended by more than 5 thousand visitors. As for the sale transactions, the BCA Expo recorded 600 car unit sales, 300 motorcycle units, as well as a significant number of property sales transaction.

"This year, we set a more extreme sales target. We’re expecting to hit 2,500 car unit sales, and even more for motorcycles. For the property segment, we are supporting through the price lock program from Sinar Mas Land,” he said.

At the same time, CEO of Strategic Development & Services of Sinar Mas Land Ishak Chandra, said that BCA is supporting the Price Lock program from Sinarmas Land.

This program allows consumers to pay 15 % down payment (DP) in October–December 2017, with installment plan of 24, 16 and 6. Consumers will be able to take a ‘paid leave’ as the remaining 85% will be paid in 2020. In addition to that, consumers who participate in the ready stock program at the BCA Expo will get a 20% direct discount, if choosing cash payment or KPR Express as payment method.

Source: Kompas.com

Article Recomendation
News
During the period of June - September 2017, people who reside in Surabaya, Sidoarjo, Gresik, Mojokerto, Bangkalan, Jombang, Lamongan and Tuban
News
PT. Bank Central Asia Tbk (BCA) signed a syndicated loan for the development of power projects initiated by PT. Perusahaan Listrik Negara (PLN).
News
Surviving the disruptive economy, people are required to be prepared to face the challenging competition.
News
Today, the competition among the global market for workforce has become more fierce as labor absorption grow less rapidly than the supply of labor.