The following is information on transaction limits.
Rp 100 million per day per User ID
Rupiah-to-foreign currency transfer
Equivalent to Rp 15 million per day per User ID (included in the Rp 100 million limit)
Foreign currency-to-Rupiah transfer
Equivalent to Rp 100 million per day per User ID
Foreign currency-to-foreign currency transfer (same currency)
Equivalent to Rp 100 million per day per User ID
Determined by bill amount
Mobile top up
Rp 2.5 million per day User ID (including PPN). This is a joint limit in combination with other e-channels, such as ATM BCA, m-BCA, SMS BCA, top up via SMS, and BCA by Phone.
- Eff. Date 11 Des 2017
- Transaction limits above are separate from ATM BCA card limit used for IB BCA registration. BCA reserves the right to change transaction limit as it sees fit.
- Transfer limit to an account at another local or national bank for customers whose phone number is not yet registered is maximum Rp 25.000.000 per transaction. Total transaction limit per day is maximum Rp 100.000.000 per day per User ID.
- Transfer limit to an account at another local or national bank using LLG is minimum Rp 10.000 and maximum Rp 100.000.000 per transaction
- Time limit for local or national LLG service to another bank is 15.30 WIB
- KlikBCA mobile phone registration can be done at the nearest ATM BCA or branch
- To increase security and comfort when using KlikBCA Individual, there is a change in access to list of account transfer destination
- Account Transfer Destination List now includes SMS verification sent to registered phone number of customer, which contains:
- SMS ID, a 5-digit number to enter into KlikBCA Individual when prompted
- 8-digit number to enter into KeyBCA to receive return response
- ATM/ANT BCA:
- Enter your Paspor (ATM) card number and PIN ATM
- Select menu Daftar/Register e-Banking/Autodebet
- Select menu No HP/Mobile No. Internet Banking
- Enter the mobile number you wish to register (for CDMA, please begin with area code, ie. 02112345678)
- Please ensure the registered mobile number is valid, recent, and your own
- Once finished, customer will receive SMS confirmation informing of successful registration
- BCA branch:
- Provide your Paspor (ATM) card and proof of identity (KTP/etc.). Once finished, customer will receive SMS confirmation informing successful registration.
- Enter all the information regarding transfer destination account. Re-check you data before pressing Next
- Press Next and wait for SMS ID confirmation that indicates successful other bank transfer destination registration. Enter the SMS ID code and KeyBCA response as prompted (2 of the 8-digit code in the SMS).
- Customer will receive transaction details as proof of transaction and email notification
- Customers with a BCA savings account (“Customer”) and in possession of a card accessible through ATM BCA (“ATM BCA Card”) has the right to enjoy Internet Banking (“IB BCA”) facilities
- To use IB BCA, Customer must have IB BCA user identification (“User ID”) and IB BCA personal identification number (“PIN”), received when registering through ATM BCA
- Customer may also register for IB BCA facilities at BCA branch customer service. When registering at a customer service counter, User ID will be sent through email provided by Customer and initial PIN will utilize Customer ATM BCA Card PIN.
- To conduct financial transactions through IB BCA, Customer must have a KeyBCA
- Customer must provide accurate transaction information
- For every financial transaction, the system will confirm data accuracy by providing the opportunity for Customers to confirm or ‘Cancel’
- In addition to User ID and PIN, Customer must enter KeyBCA code as financial transaction approval
- Every information submitted by Customer and logged in BCA database is assumed correct, and accepted as proof that Customer intended for BCA to perform the financial transaction, unless Customer can prove otherwise
- BCA will receive and process all Customer instructions as valid if User ID, PIN, and KeyBCA data is entered. BCA is under no obligation to investigate the authenticity or validity of the person using the User ID, PIN, and KeyBCA or to pass judgment on the propriety of the transaction. Instructions are legally bound to customer, unless Customer can prove otherwise.
- Customer cannot cancel transactions with same-day effective date after authorization by KeyBCa and confirmation “Submit” from Customer because BCA immediately processes these transactions
- Customer may cancel transactions set for upcoming date by authorizing the cancellation using KeyBCA up until 1 (one) day before the transaction is due, at the latest
- Transactions set for upcoming date or period is processed at the beginning of each day. Periodical transactions that fall on the same day as transaction expiration date will not be processed on that date.
- Should transfer date determined for fund transfer to another local or nation bank account fall on a bank holiday, transaction will be processed on the next bank working day
- Fund transfers using different currencies will refer to Telegraphic Transfer (TT) determined by BCA
- For every successful transaction, BCA will provide customer with proof of transaction that contains transaction reference number
- Customer is required to ensure sufficient account balance before transaction is processed by BCA
- BCA reserves the right to deny transaction if Customer account balance is insufficient
- Customer is required to ensure accuracy and completeness of transaction instruction. BCA is not responsible for consequences resulting from incompleteness, obscurity, or inaccuracy of instruction from Customer.
- Every financial transaction instruction conducted by Customer is logged in BCA database in various forms, including, but not limited to, notes, tape/cartridge, computer printout, and electronic transmission between BCA and Customer, and considered to be legally binding proof, unless Customer can proof otherwise
- Customer agrees that all communication and instruction from Customer and received by BCA is a legally binding proof regardless of the presence of written or signed document
- Customer must not leave IB BCA terminal when it is active (logged on). Customer is reminded to log out when leaving the terminal.
- Customer is required to secure his/her User ID and PIN by following the instructions below:
- Customer may not share his/her User ID and PIN with others in exchange for prizes or for other purposes, including to family members, friends, or colleagues to prevent unauthorized transactions using User ID and PIN, such as online item purchase or service payment
- Customer may not write his/her User ID and PIN on a desk, terminal, or other forms of safekeeping in writing or app to prevent information sharing with others
- User ID and PIN must be used carefully to prevent others from seeing
- Do not use IB BCA PIN provided by others or use numbers that can easily be attain, such as combination of birthday, phone number, etc.
- Use a personal computer when accessing IB BCA. Do not use a computer accessed by multiple users.
- User ID provided by BCA is permanent and is not subject to change unless Customer wishes to close his/her BCA account. Customer is free to devise his/her own PIN number during registration at ATM BCA. Customer may conduct inquiries regarding forgotten User ID through IB BCA registration facility at ATM BCA. Customer is responsible for all transaction instructions using User ID, PIN, and Key BCA, unless otherwise proven. BCA reserves the right to provide User ID with a combination of letters and numbers without approval from Customer. Customer is obligated to notify BCA if his/her User ID and/or PIN confidentiality has been breached. All transaction instructions using Customer User ID, PIN, and KeyBCA before BCA received a written complaint is solely the responsibility of Customer. When replacing ATM BCA Card due to loss or damage, Customer will still be able to log in using the same User ID. When Customer is logging in for the first time using the new ATM BCA Card, Customer will be prompted to change his/her IB BCA PIN.
- BCA will send all IB BCA transaction information to the email used by Customer to register for the service
- BCA will only send information to Customer verified email and BCA is not responsible for the validity of email address
- BCA does not guarantee information security or data sent to an unregistered email associated with the IB BCA account
- BCA reserves the right to debit monthly administration fee and transaction fee for IB BCA facilities used by Customer
- BCA reserves its own judgment to change, add, or withdraw fees charged to Customer for using IB BCA facilities
- Customer gives BCA the authority to debit monthly administration fees, transaction fees, and IB BCA facility fees directly to Customer BCA account
- This authority ends when Customer has fulfilled his/her obligations to BCA
- Customer User ID and PIN will be blocked if any of the following happens:
- Three recurring wrong PIN entry at log in
- Three recurring wrong KeyBCA code during financial transaction
- Customer requests ATM BCA Card replacement or reports loss of ATM BCA Card
- User ID and/or PIN confidentiality has been breached
- BCA suspects User ID and/or PIN confidentiality has been breached
Customer waive BCA from any and all charges that results in BCA’s failure to conduct partial or entire transaction instruction from Customer due to unforeseen circumstances including, but not limited to natural disaster, war, civil disobedience, technical failure, nonfunctional system or transmission, electricity disturbance, telecommunication disturbance, government policy, and other events or causes beyond the scope, reach, and control of BCA.
IB BCA service will end once Customer terminates ATM BCA Card usage or close all accounts associated with ATM BCA Card.
Customer is legally bound to KeyBCA terms and conditions as provided by BCA. Any changes will be informed to Customer using every channel necessary.
ATM Card Blocking Features at KlikBCA IndividualThere is an addition to Administration KBI menu, "ATM Card Blocking" which you can follow these step:
- Login KBI
- Select the administration
- Select ATM Card Blocking
- Customer will be asked to enter date of birth to verify data security
- Will display the card data connected with KBI
- Customer agrees to blocking
- Select Button Submit
- Notifications ATM card successfully blocking
(Effective per April 16th, 2018)
|KeyBCA Administration Fee||10,000||25,000|
|KeyBCA Replacement Fee within warranty period**||Free of charge|
|KeyBCA Replacement Fee outside warranty period** or due to negligence||10,000||50,000|
KeyBCA can be replace during warranty period with following conditions:
|KeyBCA Condition||KeyBCA Physical Characteristics|