As a BCA customer who needs fast and flexible service for your business, we can help. Giro BCA is a flexible product that has various facilities adjusted to the needs of modern businesses. This product will support those highly active financial transactions and help things run more smoothly.
With Giro BCA, you get a banking service that will help your business run smoothly. Giro BCA will help you develop your business by providing ease of transaction such as:
- Available in 9 currencies (IDR, USD, JPY, AUD, GBP, SGD, HKD, EUR, and CNY).
- Joint account facility available.
- Able to withdraw or deposit at different branches.
- Can be used as an escrow account for the Virtual Account
- Auto-transfer facility (especially for IDR giro account)
- Facility information service via SMS/Email
- Able to enjoy internet banking facility (KlikBCA).
- Especially for Giro Rupiah Individual customers, you can enjoy the ATM and m-BCA facilities.
- Can be used as an escrow account for Debit BCA Merchant
Letter of Authorization/LoA (Foreign Currency Giro)
- You can withdraw from your account at any time by using a Letter of Authorisation(LoA).
- The LoA cannot be used as a means for payments or delegated to another person (not a negotiable instrument) so it is safe for you.
Cheque/Bilyet Giro (Giro IDR)
- You can withdraw from your account with Cheque or transfer to other account using Cheque/Bilyet Giro at any time .
- Can delegate others to withdraw (cheque only).
- Can be cleared, collected, and overbooked.
- Can be cashed at any BCA branch (only Cheque).
Monthly Billing Report
Each month, you will receive a Bank Statement (Rekening Koran) that can be obtained at a BCA branch or sent to your address according to your request.
BCA by PHONE
Giro BCA can be completed with BCA By Phone that enables customers to obtain information in relation to their Giro account.
In order to become a Giro BCA customer and obtain its various benefits, the requirements are quite simple:
- You are not included on the BI blacklist.
- Fill out and sign the request form.
- Submit a copy of your identity, photo, NPWP, TDP, SIUP, Company Establishment Certificate, Basic Budget, and reference letter.
- Fulfill the initial deposit requirement.
- A monthly administration fee will apply.