As an import export company, you need a banking partner to facilitate your trade activities. Trade BCA is ready to be your trusted partner who can support your trade transactions.
Advantages of Trade BCA
- We have a range of product options and financing services to accommodate your needs
- A vast network supported by 2,030 corresponding banks around the world
- Support from our branch offices connected on-line throughout Indonesia
- Trade transaction process system that is secure and state of the art
- Competitive transaction fees
- Available in 14 currencies
- One Day Service to process requests (subject to fulfillment of requirements)
We can help you expand your trade business:
Trade BCA offers post-shipment financing facilities in order to fulfill your company's cash flow needs
Payment in advance based on Sight L/C bill
Payment in advance based on Usance L/C bill
In order to fulfill the import needs for your company, Trade BCA can issue various types of L/C including:
- Sight L/C
- Usance L/C
- UPAS L/C
- Red Clause L/C
- Transferable L/C
- Mixed Payment L/C
- Confirmed L/C
- SKBDN (Domestic Letter of Credit)
Trade BCA also provides a SKBDN service for your company's domestic trade needs. If you are a Buyer, we can issue various types of SKBDN according to your needs. If you are a Seller, we offer an SKBDN installment discount in order to assist your cash flow needs.
- Bank Guarantee and Standby L/C
If your company is required to submit a bank guarantee for a business transaction, Trade BCA can issue various types of Bank Guarantees/ Standby L/C according to your needs. These include:
- Bid Guarantee
- Payment Guarantee
- Advance Payment Guarantee
- Performance Guarantee
- Maintenance Guarantee
- Customs Guarantee
- Counter Guarantee
To enjoy the benefits offered by Trade BCA, you need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Become a BCA Giro Customer (either Rupiah or Foreign Currency).
- Provide SIUP, TDP, NPWP, Company Establishment Certificate and any amendments thereto.
- Use one of the foreign currencies that BCA transacts in
- For importers, possess an importing license (API/APIT)
- For L/C issued for importers or SKBDN, have a LC/SKBDN limit with installments according to applicable regulations.