BCA Full Payment is a foreign exchange transfer service to their home country where the recipient will receive the fund in full amount at a low cost. For every BCA Full Payment transaction, customer is entitled to a reward of the New Logo FLAZZ Card with a balance of IDR 25,000 for the period of January until June 2021.
*valid while stocks last.
BCA Full Payment currently serves the transaction for the currencies of USD, SGD, AUD, HKD, DKK, GBP, CAD, and NZD.
Terms and Conditions:
- Transactions are conducted in local currency (example, USD remittance to the US).
- Funds are received in full amount by the recipient.
- Maximum amount for the fund transferred is at equivalent of USD 100,000 per transaction, except for DKK is limited at equivalent USD 25,000 per transaction.
- Transactions are conducted on a non-value today basis.
- The service charges at a cost of USD 10 (or equivalent) + Telex Fee of Rp 50,000.
- Foreign currency funds are subjected to a provision in lieu flat fee of equivalent to USD 5. (For bank notes fund, other terms and conditions apply)
- Transactions can only be done at BCA branches.
- Customer is required to include some additional information in accordance with the provisions of the transaction currency, as the following:
|Transaction Currency||Destination Country||Beneficiary Account Number||Local Clearing Code||Beneficiary Address Details|
|USD||United States||Max. 17 characters||ABA Number (Electronic/ACH) 9 characters||City, postal code, state|
|SGD||Singapore||Max. 11 characters||Sorting Code 7 characters||-|
|AUD||Australia||Max. 9 characters||BSB Number 6 characters||City, postal code, state|
|HKD||Hong Kong||Max. 9 characters||Max. 9 characters||-|
|DKK||Denmark||Max. 14 characters (no IBAN)||Bank Code 4 characters||-|
|GBP||United Kingdom||Max 11 characters (not IBAN)||Sorting code 6 characters||-|
|CAD||Canada||Max. 12 characters||Routing number 9 characters||-|
|NZD||New Zealand||Max. 10 characters||Clearing code 6 characters||-|
|Note: Full Payment transactions cannot be transferred to Virtual Account Number.|
For further information of Local Clearing Code List for the currencies of USD, SGD, and HKD, please click in the link below:
We recommend you to confirm the applicable Local Clearing Code with the beneficiary prior conducting a transaction. We are not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, and validity of information regarding the Local Clearing Code available mentioned on each site above. Any reliance and decisions made based on such information is at your sole risk and full responsibility.
A service for transaction settlement for importers and exporters with the use of respective local currencies of the related counterparty countries such as Rupiah (IDR), Malaysian Ringgit (MYR), Thailand Baht (THB), and Japanese Yen (JPY) which will bring more benefits for your trade of goods and services transaction.
Competitive rate of fees and charges that includes extensive scope of transaction purpose such as:
LCS MYR dan THB
- Payment for trade of goods
- Payment for trade of services, includes payment to hotel, medical, and education institutions
- Payment for trade of goods and services
- Transfer for income and/or direct investment
- Payment for services such as payment to hotel, medical, and education institutions, include living cost
Terms and Conditions:
|LCS Transaction||JPY can only be transferred to all banks in Japan||THB can only be transferred to all banks in Thailand||MYR can only be transferred to all banks in Malaysia||IDR can only be transferred to ACCD Bank1) in Japan5), Malaysia, and Thailand|
|Amount per transaction for Underlying Document Requirement for Foreign Currency Purchase||> eqv. USD 25,000||Any amount|
|Amount per transaction for Underlying Document Requirement for Transfer in IDR||Any amount|
|Telex Fee||IDR 50,000 6)|
|Value Today 2)||IDR 30,000|
|Full Amount 3)||*For further information of LCS JPY Pricing, please contact BCA Branch.||Equivalent of USD 25||IDR 200,000|
|Provisi in Lieu 4)||0.125% x nominal (min ekv. USD 5; max USD 150)||Flat USD 57)||-|
|Transaction can only be done in BCA Branch|
1)Appointed Cross Currency Dealer (ACCD) is the Bank appointed by Central Bank to facilitate LCS transaction.
2) Value Today is fund received by the Beneficiary Bank on the same day
3) Full Amount is transaction received in full by the Beneficiary
4) Provision in Lieu is the fee charged if the currency’s source of fund is same as the currency of the transaction
5) Transfer of IDR to Japan will soon be effective
6) FREE Telex Fee of Rp50,000 for LCS JPY transactions until 30 June 2021
7) FREE In Lieu Provision Fee for LCS MYR & THB transactions until 31st December 2021
Enjoy our AUD Full Amount transfer service to all banks in Australia with competitive fee
Terms and Condition:
Telex Fee is IDR 50,000,- + AUD 20
Transferring AUD to Australia until 1:00 p.m. and directly received on the same day, list of beneficiary bank as follows:
- ANZ Bank
- Commonwealth Bank
Terms and Condition:
Telex Fee is IDR 50,000,- + Remittance Fee
An OR transaction services serving more than 100 foreign currency (aside of 16 foreign currencies that are currently available). BCA will delivery into USD currency and recipient will receive in local currency in their country.
Acceptable values correspond to Multicurrency exchange rate that valid at the transactions time.
Delivery and foreign exchange transactions based USD can be only executed into country based currency (eg currency Taiwan Dollar to Taiwan).
Terms and conditions:
- The fee is IDR 50,000 (Telex fee) + USD 20 (Full Amount fee)
Trade activities between Indonesia and China are growing day by day. Because of this, we create China Today Service to facilitate transfers of United State Dollar (USD) to China
- Send today, arrive today! The US Dollar you send will arrive at the beneficiary bank on the same day. Take advantage for your swift and accurate business transaction. Money transfer applications must be received at the branch before 12.00 WIB.
- Enjoy the transaction flexibility to seven largest banks in China. The seven banks are: Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, Bank of China, China Construction Bank, Agricultural Bank of China, Bank of Communications, China Merchants Bank, Shanghai Pudong Development Bank
Service Terms and Conditions
- Money transfer applications must be received at the branch before 12.00 WIB
- Information regarding the beneficiary bank, bank address, recipient’s name, recipient’s account number must be complete, correct, and accurate
- Transactions are carried out on work days in China and United States
- Additional fee for value today service
With Yuan Remittance Service, you can transfer Chinese Yuan (CNH) to any part of the world. Enjoy the convenience of Yuan Remittance as a solution for your business transactions
- Yuan transfers worldwide, fast, easy, and safe
- Able to be sent to all banks in the world
- Competitive exchange rates and costs
Service Terms and Conditions
- Sender and recipient name can be individuals or companies
- Information of SWIFT or CNAPS (China National Advance Payment System) code should be included
- Beneficiary bank address should be correct, accurate and completed with the city and the province name in China
- For individual recipient in China, it is mandatory to include Kanji and local ID number or the sender can provide a photocopy of beneficiary’s ID (transaction can only be done at the branch)
- For company recipient in China, it should be listed in RMB Trade Settlement Enterprises
- Transaction are carried out on work days in China
- An additional full amount fee USD 25 for CNH transfer to individuals
*To fill out money transfer application form correctly and for further information about Yuan Remittance, please visit the nearest BCA branch
Introducing the Service
BCA understand its customer's transaction needs and is constantly coming up with new innovations. One example is the Guaranteed Euro, designed especially for customers who intend to send funds in Euro to any place in the world. The transferred funds are guaranteed to be for full value with a fee of 30 Euro and telex fee of IDR 50,000.
Using Guaranteed Euro is very simple. The Sender must provide the name of the Receiver, an International Bank Account Number (IBAN) or account number and a correct BIC Code (Swift Code).
BCA guarantees no fee or transfer debits or reductions, irrespective of the amount of funds sent or the designated country.
You Should Know
Terms and Regulations
- The sender must provide the name of the receiver, International Bank Account Number (IBAN), and the correct BIC Code (Swift Code).
- The sender must pay the full amount of 30 EUR and telex fee of IDR 50,000