INTERNET BANKING BCA REGISTRATION
- Every customer who has a savings account in BCA ("the Customer") and has a card that can be used for banking transactions at the ATM BCA ("Kartu ATM BCA") has the right to enjoy the Internet Banking BCA ("IB BCA") facility.
- In order to use the IB BCA facility, the Customer must have an IB BCA user identification ("User ID") and IB BCA personal identification number ("PIN") obtained when the customer registers at the ATM BCA machine.
- The customer can also register for the IB BCA facility at the Customer Service counter in BCA branch offices. When the Customer registers for the IB BCA at the Customer Service counter in BCA office branches, the User ID will be sent to the e-mail address recorded during registration and the first PIN received will be the PIN for the Kartu ATM BCA.
DOING TRANSACTIONS WITH INTERNET BANKING BCA
- In order to do financial transactions using IB BCA, the BCA Customer must have a KeyBCA.
- The Customer must complete all the data needed for each transaction correctly.
- For each financial transaction, the system will always confirm the data entered by the Customer and the Customer has a chance to cancel the data by clicking on 'Cancel' or 'Batal'.
- Aside from entering the User ID and PIN, the Customer is obligated to also input the number generated by the KeyBCA as a confirmation that the Customer agrees with the financial transaction instruction.
- Each entered information the Customer has confirmed by clicking 'Submit' or 'Kirim' that is recorded in the BCA data center is the correct data and accepted as proof of the Customer's instructions to BCA in order to conduct the transaction intended, except if the Customer can prove otherwise.
- BCA accepts and conducts every instruction submitted by the Customer as the valid instruction based on the use of the User ID, PIN and KeyBCA. Therefore, BCA is not obligated to examine or investigate the validity or the legitimacy of the user of the User ID, PIN and KeyBCA or conclude or even prove the accuracy or entirety of the said instructions, thus the said instructions are valid and bound to the Customer, unless the Customer can prove otherwise.
- For transactions effective today, the Customer cannot cancel all transactions authorized by the Customer using the KeyBCA after the "Kirim" or "Submit" confirmation has been sent by the Customer, because BCA immediately processes the instructions.
- For transactions scheduled for the next day or periodic transactions, the Customer is still able to cancel that transaction by authorizing a cancellation using KeyBCA at the latest 1 (one) day before the effective date of transaction.
- For transactions scheduled for the next day or periodic transactions, the transactions will be processed every morning. For periodic transactions, if the expiration date is the same as the date where the periodic transaction is scheduled to be, then the transaction will not be processed on that date.
- To transfer money into an account from another local bank, if the effective transaction date is during a bank holiday, the transaction will be processed on the next working day.
- Fund transfers in a different currency uses the Telegraphic Transfer (TT) that applies in BCA.
- For each instruction from the Customer requested by the customer that BCA has managed to complete, the Customer will receive transaction proof in the form of a reference number as proof that the said transaction was done by BCA.
- The Customer is obligated to make sure that the balance in the Customer's account is sufficient before transaction instructions are conducted by BCA.
- BCA has a right to refuse to do the instructions requested by the customer if the balance in the BCA account is not sufficient enough.
- The Customer is responsible for determining the accuracy and entirety of the transaction instructions. BCA is not responsible for the consequences that appear as a result of deficiency, unclear data or incorrect instructions from the Customer.
Foreign currency exchange values, interest rates and other currency exchange values including (yet not limited to) stock quotes provided by IB BCA are only indications of real currency exchange values, quotes or information which BCA can alter from time to time without prior notice.
PROOF OF TRANSACTION
- Each financial transaction instruction from the Customer that is recorded in the BCA database in any form, including yet not limited to notes, tape/cartridge, computer print outs, electronic communication transmitted between BCA and the Customer, is legitimate proof, unless the Customer can prove otherwise.
- The Customer agrees that all communication and instructions from the Customer to BCA that has been received is legitimate proof even though no written documents were created or signed.
USER ID, PIN, KEYBCA AND THE CUSTOMER'S OBLIGATION
- The customer is obliged to not leave the terminal in an active state (log-on), in other words, the customer must log out each time he or she leaves the terminal.
- The customer is obliged to secure the User ID and PIN by doing the following :
- The customer is not permitted to inform his or her User ID and PIN to another in order to obtain prizes or any other intention including his or her family or friends, except to do certain transactions that require the Customer to inform someone of his or her User ID, for example for purchasing items or payment of online services.
- The customer is not permitted to write the User ID and PIN on a table, terminal or keep it in a written form or post it on a computer application or any other means of storing information that enables others to view it.
- The User ID and PIN must be used carefully so others cannot view it.
- The Customer is not permitted to use an Internet Banking PIN that was created by another or that is easy to deduce such as his or her date of birth or its combination, telephone number and others.
- The Customer is obliged to use his or her personal computer when accessing IB BCA. Do not use a computer that can be accessed by many people.
- The User ID provided by BCA is permanent and cannot be changed, except if the account is closed.
- The Customer is permitted to create his or her own PIN during registration at the ATM BCA machine.
- The Customer can do an inquiry of his or her own User ID using the IB BCA registration facility at the ATM BCA machine if the Customer cannot remember his or her User ID.
- The Customer is fully responsible for all of the transaction instructions received from his or her User ID, PIN and KeyBCA, unless the Customer can prove otherwise.
- BCA has the right to provide a User ID with a combination of letters and numbers without requesting approval from the Customer first.
- The Customer must immediately report to BCA if his or her User ID and or PIN are known by another person. The Customer is fully responsible for all transaction instructions submitted from the User ID, PIN and KeyBCA before the BCA authorities receive a written report regarding this matter.
- If the Customer loses/damages the Kartu ATM BCA and has it replaced, upon receiving the new Kartu ATM BCA, the Customer can immediately login by using the previous User ID. When the Customer logs in for the first time using the new Kartu ATM BCA, the Customer will be requested to enter a new Internet Banking PIN.
- The regulation stated in article E.9 of these Terms and Regulations do not apply to TAPRES or BCA Dollar ATM BCA card types. If the customer loses a TAPRES or BCA Dollar card, the Customer must close the TAPRES or BCA Dollar account and open a new TAPRES or BCA Dollar account. Therefore, the Customer must reregister for IB BCA using the new TAPRES or BCA Dollar card.
- Financial transaction limits are as follows :
Transfer from Rupiah to Rupiah IDR 100 million per day per User ID. Transfer from Rupiah to Foreign Currency Equivalent to IDR 15 million per day per User ID (a part of the IDR 100 million limit) Transfer from Foreign Currency to Rupiah Equivalent to IDR 100 million per day per User ID Transfer from Foreign Currency to Same Foreign Currency Payment According to billing statement Top Up IDR 1.1 million per day per User ID (includes VAT). This limit is a combined limit of topping up using ATM/ Mobile Banking/ Top Up via Text Messaging.
- The above transaction limits are limits separate from the Kartu ATM BCA limit used to register for IB BCA at an ATM BCA machine. BCA has the right to alter the limit of each transaction if it feels necessary.
ELECTRONIC MAIL ("E-MAIL")
- The E-Mail address registered by the Customer during the Customer's first login at IB BCA will be used by BCA to send transaction information conducted by the Customer through IB BCA.
- 2. BCA will only deliver information to the E-Mail address that has been verified by the Customer to BCA and is not responsible for the verification of the E-Mail address.
- BCA does not guarantee the security of information or data sent to BCA through an E-Mail that is not registered in IB BCA that is not in a secure format that has been approved or determined by BCA.
ACCOUNT DEBIT COST & AUTHORITY
- BCA has the right to debit monthly administration charges and transaction charges from using the IB BCA facility and transactions done using IB BCA.
- The bank has a right to alter, add or withdraw expenses from the Customer for using the IB BCA facility if it feels necessary.
- Thus, the Customer gives full authority to BCA to debit the Customer's account at BCA for all the transactions instructed by the Customer to BCA using IB BCA and for monthly administration costs and transaction charges from using the IB BCA.
- This authority will end if the Customer has fulfilled all of his or her obligations to BCA.
USER ID AND INTERNET BANKING PIN BLOCKING
- The Customer's User ID and PIN will be blocked as a result of the following:
- Incorrect PIN input 3 times in a row during login.
- Incorrect number input received from KeyBCA 3 times in a row during a financial transaction.
- If a new Kartu ATM BCA is requested and or is reported missing.
- The Customer reports that the User ID and or PIN is known by another person.
- BCA research proves that the User ID and or PIN is known by another person.
- If the User ID or PIN has been blocked, the Customer must contact Halo BCA and reregister to IB BCA at an ATM BCA machine.
The Customer will relieve BCA from all charges if BCA is unable to completely or partially process instructions from the Customer as a result of events or circumstances that occur beyond the control or ability of BCA, including yet not limited to natural disasters, war, riots, malfunctioning systems, equipments or transmissions, electrical disturbance, telecommunication disturbance, government policy, and incidents or circumstances beyond the control or ability of BCA.
The IB BCA service will be terminated if the Customer terminates the use of his or her Kartu ATM BCA or closes all accounts in relation to his or her Kartu ATM BCA.
The customer is binding and must comply to the regulations designed by BCA for KeyBCA and all of its alterations in any form communicated by BCA to the customer by any means.
KeyBCA REQUEST TERMS
PT Bank Central Asia, Tbk. (hereafter referred to as "the Bank") will provide a KeyBCA upon the request of the potential KeyBCA Owner according to the following terms:
- The potential KeyBCA Owner must own one of the following accounts:
- BCA Dollar
- The potential KeyBCA Owner has already registered for the Internet Banking BCA, BCA by Phone and other electronic delivery channels (hereafter referred to as "BCA Electronic Banking Facility")
- The potential KeyBCA Owner owns an ID/Driver's License/Passport.
- The potential KeyBCA Owner has paid the administration fees for each KeyBCA request according to the tariff that will be notified to the potential KeyBCA Owner by the Bank in any form or means. The administration fee will be automatically withdrawed from the account of the potential KeyBCA Owner. The potential KeyBCA Owner will give full authority to the Bank to withdraw the funds amounting to the administration fee. This authority will not cease as long as the KeyBCA Owner still has obligations to the Bank.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR KeyBCA OWNERS
For each KeyBCA provided by the Bank, the customer who owns a KeyBCA (hereafter will be referred to as " KeyBCA Owner ") is obliged to obey the following conditions:
- The KeyBCA is still the property of the Bank and must be immediately returned to the Bank if requested to do so by the Bank.
- The KeyBCA should only be used for the needs of KeyBCA Owner and under no circumstances is it permitted to be used by another person.
- The KeyBCA is not allowed to be used for purposes other than the transactions regulated by the Bank.
- The KeyBCA Owner is obligated to maintain the condition of the KeyBCA device including, yet not limited to, changing the batteries if there is an indication that this is necessary. The KeyBCA Owner is subject to paying the fee for changing the batteries of the KeyBCA
- The Bank will provide a KeyBCA Personal Identification Number (PIN) to the KeyBCA Owner.
- The KeyBCA Owner is obligated to keep the PIN's confidentiality by doing the following:
- Do not inform the PIN to anyone else.
- Do not write down the PIN on a table, in a mobile phone or keep it in written form or on a computer application or any other information storing device that enables it to be discovered by another person.
- The consequences as a result of the misuse of the PIN are full responsibility of the KeyBCA Owner. The KeyBCA Owner thus relieves the Bank of all charges from other parties or the KeyBCA Owner in relation to the misuse of the PIN.
- The Bank will accept and conduct all the instructions delivered by the KeyBCA Owner as the valid instructions received from the KeyBCA, therefore, the Bank is not obligated to investigate or examine the authenticity nor the validity or authority of the KeyBCA user nor evaluate or prove the accuracy or entirety of the said instructions, therefore the instructions are valid and binding to the KeyBCA Owner, unless the KeyBCA Owner can prove otherwise.
- The KeyBCA will be blocked if the KeyBCA Owner enters the incorrect PIN 3 (three) times in a row.
- If the KeyBCA is blocked because the incorrect PIN was entered incorrectly 3 (three) times in a row, the KeyBCA Owner is obliged to contact Halo BCA.
- If the KeyBCA is stolen or missing, then the KeyBCA Owner is obliged to inform the Bank as soon as possible during the Bank's working hours and submit an approved and acceptable written report signed by the KeyBCA Owner to the Bank. If the KeyBCA Owner is unable to go directly to the Bank, the notification can be done by contacting Halo BCA and the KeyBCA Owner is obliged to submit a genuine written report from the local police and a written statement requesting the Bank to block the KeyBCA at the most 2 (two) working Bank days after the notification via the telephone. If the Bank has not been notified of a loss or theft, the Bank will not be responsible for each transaction done using the missing/stolen KeyBCA and the Customer may not request for a new KeyBCA.
- If the KeyBCA is damaged, the KeyBCA Owner must report this to the Bank and hand over the damaged KeyBCA so it can be replaced.
- The administration fee for a KeyBCA upon request or one that is damaged, lost or stolen is according to the tariff that the Bank has determined which will be notified beforehand to the KeyBCA Owner in any form or through any means.
- The BCA Electronic Banking facility will be blocked if the KeyBCA Owner enters the incorrect Response Code 3 (three) times in a row.
- If the BCA Electronic Banking facility is blocked as a result of the KeyBCA Owner entering the incorrect Response Code 3 (three) times in a row, the KeyBCA Owner must contact Halo BCA.
- All transactions conducted using the KeyBCA, known or unknown to the KeyBCA Owner, in any way it was done, is full responsibility of the KeyBCA Owner.
- Complaints and/ or disclaimer from the KeyBCA Owner will only be assisted if the complaint and/ or disclaim of the use of the KeyBCA is submitted to the Bank within 3 (three) months of the date of the transaction
- The KeyBCA Owner will only be able to use the KeyBCA for authorized transactions stated in article 3 of these regulations as long as the balance in the KeyBCA Owner's account in the Bank is sufficient.
- For Customers who own a Giro Gabungan or Tahapan BCA Gabungan accounts where they conduct their own withdrawals, the Bank will only be able to assign a KeyBCA to one of the names enlisted as the owners of the account upon approval of both owners of the account.
- 20. The Customer will relieve the Bank from all charges if the Bank is unable to completely or partially process instructions from the Customer as a result of events or circumstances that occur beyond the control or ability of BCA, including yet not limited to natural disasters, war, riots, malfunctioning system or transmissions, damaged or malfunctioning of the KeyBCA device and/or Electronic Banking BCA facilities, electrical disturbance, telecommunication disturbance, government policy, and incidents or circumstances beyond the control or ability of BCA.
- The Bank has the right to block, cancel, withdraw or renew the KeyBCA and/or the account of the KeyBCA Owner in any form at any time if the KeyBCA Owner no longer complies to the terms and regulations of a KeyBCA Owner.
- If the KeyBCA Owner does not wish to use the KeyBCA anymore, the KeyBCA Owner must inform the Bank in a written form and the KeyBCA must be returned to the Bank. The use of the KeyBCA will cease when the letter of acknowledgement has been signed by the KeyBCA Owner and accepted by the Bank.
- If the status of the KeyBCA is "missing" or "damaged" or"closed" or "non active", the KeyBCA Owner will still be able to do transactions using the Electronic Banking BCA facility under the conditions of a Customer who does not own a KeyBCA.
- If the KeyBCA is not obtained within 3 (three) months upon its request, then the KeyBCA will be revoked and become the property of the Bank, yet administration fees will still be charged to the KeyBCA Owner.
- Each use of the KeyBCA after the decease of the KeyBCA Owner, if any, will be the responsibility of the rightful heir of the KeyBCA Owner.
- The use KeyBCA must comply with the terms and regulations applied by the Bank and the terms and regulations that regulate all facility and transaction services in relation to the KeyBCA, including each alteration that the Bank will notify to the Customer in any form and through any means.
- The Bank has the right to change, complete or alter these terms and regulations at any time by notifying the KeyBCA Owner in any form and through any means. Each alteration of these terms and conditions are binding to the KeyBCA Owner.
- Proof :
- The KeyBCA Owner agrees not to refute the validity, truth or authenticity of proofs of transactions using the KeyBCA and/or Electronic Banking BCA Facility and/ or communication transmitted electronically between the two parties, including documents in the form of a computer document or Bank proof of transaction, tape/cartridge, computer print out, copy or other forms of information storage and all the tools or documents is the only legitimate proof for the transaction instructed using the KeyBCA and/or using the Electronic Banking BCA Facility, unless the KeyBCA Owner can prove otherwise.
- By doing transactions using the KeyBCA and/ or using Electronic Banking BCA Facilities, the KeyBCA Owner admits all communications and instructions from the KeyBCA Owner accepted by the Bank will be considered legitimate proof even though there is no signed written document.
- The use of the KeyBCA PIN has the same the same legal effect as a written instruction signed by the KeyBCA Owner.
- The potential KeyBCA Owner must own one of the following accounts: