For those of you who have transactions needs in the form of a foreign currency (USD or SGD), either for business, travel or investments, you can use the BCA Dollar savings account.
- BCA Dollar functions as an ID card and a means of conducting transactions.
- Banknote deposits and withdrawals with a 1:1 condition
- e-Banking BCA.
With a BCA Dollar account, you can save and invest at the same time. BCA Dollar is available in two types of currencies, USD (American Dollar) and SGD (Singapore Dollar).
- BCA Dollar Card. The BCA Dollar card enables you to do transactions at BCA ATMs spread throughout Indonesia.
- Easy banknote deposits and withdrawals. You can deposit or withdraw using USD/SGD banknotes on a 1 : 1 basis up until a certain limit, according to the rules and regulations.
- e-Banking Facility. Other than ATM BCA, you can also do transactions using internet banking (KlikBCA), mobile banking (m-BCA) and Phone Banking (BCA By Phone), without time and location limitations.
The process to open a BCA Dollar account is very simple. All you need to do is the following 5 steps and you can get a BCA Dollar account.
- Valid for individuals aged 21 years or married
- Fill out and sign the application form with a duty stamp
- Bring and submit a photocopy of your identity and show your original proof of identity and NPWP
- Minimum initial deposit of USD 100 or SGD 200
- Monthly administration fee of 1 USD or 2 SGD
For more information, please call your nearest BCA branch, Halo BCA at 500888 or 021-500888 from your mobile phone.
There is no minimum balance limit for a BCA Dollar account. However, if the BCA Dollar account has no balance for 3 months in a row, then the account will automatically be closed. For banknote withdrawals amounting to more than USD 1,000 or SGD 1,000, you must inform the branch office one day before. If not, a charge of Rp 100,000 will be applied.
Exclusive ease for exclusive individuals. Learn More
Make your dream apartment a reality. Learn More