- m-BCA (Mobile Banking) is a product by PT Bank Central Asia Tbk ("BCA") that can be directly accessed using cellular / mobile phone, by using either the menu available on the SIM Card, through text messaging/ SMS (Short Message Services) or using the menu on the BCA Mobile application through the internet on the mobile phone combined with the text messaging / SMS (Short Message Services) media.
- BCA Mobile is an application that can be downloaded from the official BCA website or an official software provider from a mobile phone vendor approved by BCA, used to conduct m-BCA, KlikBCA, and Info BCA transactions.
- The m-BCA PIN (Personal Identification Number) is a personal identification number for the Customer to use the m-BCA facility.
- The access code is the personal code for the Customer to use the m-BCA facility on the BCA Mobile menu.
- The account is an account owned by the Customer in the form of savings, giro, deposito, and or mutual funds at BCA.
- The BCA Credit Card includes all types of credit cards issued by BCA for the Customer.
- KlikBCA is the KlikBCA service that can be accessed by the Customer using a smartphone.
- Info BCA is an information service regarding BCA products, BCA product promotions, and ATM BCA machine locations.
- The ATM BCA Card is an ATM card issued by BCA that can be used by ATM BCA cardholders to do certain banking transactions using the ATM BCA and/or other means determined by BCA.
- The Cellular Operator is a company that provides a cellular phone network service.
- SMS (Short Message Services) / text messaging is a service that delivers brief messages in the form of a text and or numbers that can be received and or sent using a cellular phone.
- The Customer is the owner of an individual account in the form of savings, giro, deposito, BCA Credit Card and or mutual funds at BCA.
- Each Customer who owns an ATM BCA Card has the right to use and obtain the m-BCA facility.
- In order to use the m-BCA facility, the Customer must own a certain Cellular Operator SIM Card or install the BCA Mobile application and provide m-BCA PIN when the Customer registers at an ATM BCA. If the Customer registers for m-BCA at a BCA branch office, the first m-BCA PIN used will be the same as the ATM BCA card PIN used by the Customer.
- The customer can use the m-BCA facility to obtain information regarding BCA products and services, BCA branch locations, ATM BCA locations, BCA promos, and or do banking transactions provided by BCA.
- Through m-BCA, the Customer can access:
- The account connected to the ATM BCA Card used for m-BCA registration;
- Deposito and mutual funds accounts that have the same customer number as the main account for the ATM BCA Card used for m-BCA registration;
- BCA Credit Card;
- The Customer who registers his or her BCA Credit Card for the m-BCA service will automatically be able to access information about his or her BCA Credit Card using the Internet Banking BCA (KlikBCA) service.
- Commands/ instructions given by the Customer through m-BCA can only be done using the mobile phone number registered by the Customer at BCA and after the Customer has activated the service on the Customer's mobile phone.
- The Customer must completely and correctly fill in all data needed for each transaction.
- As a sign of agreement, the Customer is obliged to input his or her m-BCA PIN each time he or she conducts a transaction instruction.
- Each instruction from the Customer saved in the BCA data center is valid data that is binding to the Customer, and is legitimate proof of instruction from the Customer to BCA to conduct the commanded instruction, unless the Customer can prove otherwise.
- BCA accepts and conducts every instruction submitted by the Customer as the valid instruction based on the use of the mobile phone number and m-BCA PIN. Therefore, BCA is not obligated to examine or investigate the validity or the legitimacy of the mobile phone number and m-BCA PIN or conclude or even prove the accuracy or entirety of the said instructions, thus the said instructions are valid and legally bound to the Customer, unless the Customer can prove otherwise.
- All transactions, which are instructed by the Customer to BCA, cannot be cancelled under any circumstances.
- The Customer will receive a proof of transaction in a form of a reference number that will be kept in the Inbox of Customer's mobile phone, for each successful financial transaction done by BCA based on the Customer's instruction, as proof that the transaction has been conducted by BCA with the following provisions:
- The message Inbox on the Customer's mobile phone is not full.
- There is nothing interfering with the communication network of the Cellular Operator.
- BCA has the right to refuse to perform instructions that are requested by the Customer if balance in BCA account is not sufficient enough.
- The Customer is responsible for determining the accuracy and entirety of the transaction instructions sent using m-BCA to BCA. BCA is not responsible for the consequences that appear as a result of deficiency, unclear data or incorrect instructions from the Customer.
- For each transaction that is related to foreign currencies, the exchange rate that will apply will be the TT (Telegraphic Transfer) exchange rate at an ATM BCA.
- Notes, tape/cartridge, computer print outs, copies or other forms of information or data storage at BCA is legitimate proof that is binding based on instructions from the Customer.
- The Customer agrees and acknowledges the validity, truth or authenticity of proofs of transactions and/ or communication transmitted electronically by BCA, including documents in the form of a computer document or Bank proof of transaction, tape/cartridge, computer print out, copy or other forms of information storage at BCA. All of the instruments or documents are the only legitimate proof for the transaction instructed by the Customer using m-BCA, unless the Customer can prove otherwise.
- By doing transactions using m-BCA, the Customer acknowledges all communications and instructions from the Customer accepted by BCA will be considered legitimate proof even though there is no written or signed document between the Customer and BCA.
- The transfer limit and credit refill purchase limit using m-BCA is a combined limit of the valid limit for the ATM BCA facility and other electronic banking facilities. BCA has the right to alter the limit for the transactions at any time based on its own judgement.
- For each transaction, both successful and unsuccessful ones, the Cellular Operator will charge the Customer with a fee.
m-BCA PIN, ACCESS CODE, AND THE CUSTOMER'S OBLIGATION
- The m-BCA PIN and Access Code is only allowed to be used by the Customer.
- The Customer is obliged to maintain the confidentiality of the m-BCA PIN and Access Code by:
- Not informing anyone of the m-BCA PIN and Access Code, including family members or those closest to the Customer.
- Not writing the m-BCA PIN and Access Code on a mobile phone and or other objects, keep it in written form or in other means of storage that allows another person to notice.
- Be careful when using the m-BCA PIN and Access Code so others cannot view it.
- Not use a mobile phone number, m-BCA PIN, and Access Code determined by another person, or that is easy to guess such as date of birth or its combination, telephone number, and others.
- All misuse of the m-BCA PIN and Access Code is the full responsibility of the Customer. The Customer thus relieves the Bank from all charges from other parties or the Customer in relation to the misuse of the PIN and Access Code.
- Using the m-BCA PIN and Access Code through m-BCA facilities has the same legal effect as a written instruction signed by the Customer.
- The Customer is permitted to change the m-BCA PIN and Access Code at any time.
- If the Cellular Operator SIM Card or mobile phone belonging to the Customer is missing/ stolen/ handed over to another, the customer must inform the nearest BCA Branch or call Halo BCA to block/ close the m-BCA service. All instructions based on the use of the mobile phone, m-BCA PIN, and Access Code that have occurred before BCA authorities received any notification from the Customer is solely Customers' full responsibility.
- m-BCA will be blocked if the Customer does the following:
- Enters the incorrect m-BCA PIN three times in a row;
- Submits a request to block the ATM BCA because it is missing/ stolen;
- Submits a request to block it because the the Cellular Operator SIM Card is missing/ stolen.
- The BCA Mobile application will be blocked if the customer does the following:
- Enter the wrong Access Code three times in a row;
- Change the SIM Card on the mobile phone with another SIM Card;
- Change the mobile phone.
- The BCA Mobile application blocking will not effect the m-BCA service so the Customer can still perform transactions using the m-BCA menu that is available on the SIM Card.
- If the BCA Mobile application is blocked, the Customer must reinstall the BCA Mobile application on the cellular phone.
- If the m-BCA is blocked, then the Customer must contact BCA and re-register for m-BCA at an ATM BCA or BCA branch office.
The Customer will relieve BCA from all charges if BCA is unable to completely or partially process instructions from the Customer as a result of events or circumstances that occur beyond the control or ability of BCA, including yet not limited to natural disasters, war, riots, malfunctioning systems, equipments or transmissions, electrical disturbance, telecommunication disturbance, government policy, and incidents or circumstances beyond the control or ability of BCA.
The m-BCA service will end if:
- The Customer submits a request to end the m-BCA service to BCA, because:
- The Customer has permanently stopped using his or her ATM BCA card or mobile phone number; or
- The Customer changes his or her mobile phone number; other reasons;
- The Customer closes all Accounts related to the ATM BCA card.
- The Cellular Operator disconnects the use of the Customer's mobile phone number.
- Proof of transaction done by the Customer using m-BCA is a mutation that is recorded in the Account Statement or Tahapan Savings Book (if it's printed).
- Disclaimer from the Customer will only be assisted if the claim is submitted to the Bank within 3 (three) months of the date of the transaction using m-BCA.
- The customer is obliged to immediately submit a written report to BCA if there are any data alterations of the Customer.
- The Customer can contact Halo BCA or a BCA branch office if the Customer encounters any problems in relation to transactions, blocking, and or closing the m-BCA facility.
- For problems in relation to the SIM Card, the Cellular Operator network, internet network on the mobile phone, billing statement from the Cellular Operator, SMS/ Text Messaging fee, and Cellular Operator value added service, the Customer must contact the Cellular Operator/provider.
- BCA can alter these Terms and Conditions of Mobile Banking PT Bank Central Asia Tbk at any time and provide notification to the Customer in any form through any means.
- The Customer will comply to the Terms and Condictions of Mobile Banking PT Bank Central Asia Tbk, regulations that apply in BCA, and all the terms and conditions that apply in BCA that regulate services, facilities, and transactions that can be done using the ATM BCA card, including all of its alterations, BCA will notify the Customers in any form through any means.